• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
ladies and gentlemen, the musical equivalent of spilling a can of Rockstar on a pair of Dockers khakis is finally upon us. that's right folks, the greatest rapper on the charts graciously decided to cut a break for that guy who pulled an unloaded gun on Insane Clown Posse twenty years ago and give him another day in the sun.

behold, hark, and bask in the glory of fire bars like

Bobby feelin' villainous, he killin' this
I'm comin' for your man and his lady and even the baby
I'm feelin' like I'm, chika-chika-chika, Slim Shady with rabies

and

Jigga-jigga-jigga-jigga-jigga like JAY-Z
Jig is up, you fuckers who didn't write anything
Are getting washed now, chika-chika-chika, like bathing
Young Hova, I know hittas like Yankees

witness the magic for yourself here

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
Fuck me. Logic brought the heat and did great but as always when Eminem is on your track he takes over.

rarewolf

Feb 7, 2019
I mean, in all honesty you picked out probably the weakest Eminem bars in the entire song. He went off the rest of his verse.

I do seem to find Logic lacking content wise most of the time, but his flow is always on point.

King Alamat

Nov 22, 2017

Deleted member 862

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
is the end the audio from that video of the guy sat in his car taking the piss out of the way Eminem raps? I'm sure i've heard it before

Wiped

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
I'll never stop finding it funny how much this forum hates Eminem. Sorry but he's my favourite musical artist of all time, always will be.

Is 2019 2002 Eminem? No, but frankly I'm glad he's still rapping and not dead from drugs. Something about his style still just lands with me.

I'm also a sucker for fast rap so I like this.

Koozek

Oct 25, 2017
Wow, one of the best Rap songs I've ever heard. I usually don't listen to Rap "music", but Eminem and Logic are the only rappers with smart lyrics.

Icolin

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midgar
logic is corny but i didn't actively dislike him until he went on h3h3 a couple months ago because fuck h3h3

Oct 25, 2017
Is the shitty mixing just from the SoundCloud upload, or is it really that bad?

Like obviously this is bad, but like, what did you expect?