• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Halbrand

Oct 27, 2017
giphy.gif

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017

It's been posted many times but fuck it.

Also, fuck off Joe, he threw your ass under the bus and you want to say this isn't US? FUCK YOU!

Setzer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
PNW
I don't think I've ever heard applause for a President when they've made a public appearance at a sporting event.

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
every single person upset that this happened would have been at least a nazi collaborator in the 30s

Pretty much. Civility while kids are being raped , killed, and adopted off. Also, note below;

[

on brand.

Last edited:

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017
Oh shit. I'm not caught up. What happened??

Long story short, the US military, with the help of Kurdish intelligence, among others, found and raided Baghdadi's compound, and he is now dead.

Trump gave a self masturbatory press conference Sunday morning. Last night, he was probably expecting a hero's welcome at the game, which...he did not get. Lol.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017

He ordered the strike that killed ISIS' leader and he did his usual lies, exaggeration, and hyperbole fanfare to sell the fact that what he did was an acheivement far better than what anyone else had done.

Also staged a photo making look like he was ordering the strike 3 hours after when the strike happened because he played golf.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
Whew! The ratio on that Morning Joe tweet.

Does a soul good.

Done coddling fascists.

Cyanity

Oct 25, 2017
you can almost hear the pitter patter of tiny fingers furiously drafting and re-drafting a response tweet

Garlador

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
you can almost hear the pitter patter of tiny fingers furiously drafting and re-drafting a response tweet
The fact it's been deathly silent since this incident really makes me think this hit him right to his bones. He was expecting be heralded as the 2nd coming, to have his views of himself reinforced and celebrated, and he was embarrassed by thousands of people who dragged him on national TV.

His silence on that right now is deafening and very telling.

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
Joe himself responds:

Pretty much both-sides the issue, though at least the second tweet lays some blame on Republicans.

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
lol, i love it when rich tone deaf white men double down and expose how they don't even understand what they did wrong with their myopic world view.

Socivol

Oct 25, 2017
We need to better. Just as bad as them. Respect the office. Libs are so angry.

Saved the tone policers the trouble.

Good for you. I hope the entire city breaks out in a chant of lock him up and he runs away to his safe spaces where everybody only tells him he is loved.
We did chant lock him up and we should. The difference between Trump and Hillary is that Trump is a literal unindicted co-conspirator to Michael Cohen's crimes. He literally should be locked up but the presidency is shielding him from that.

Poppy

Oct 25, 2017
richmond, va
ah yes the clear comparison between someone who went through rigorous public hearings and was running for office while her opponent implied she should be jailed or killed and someone who is already president and committing crimes while their majority party feverishly tries to stamp out all avenues to justice

same thing joe

Deleted member 3542

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Whew! The ratio on that Morning Joe tweet.

Does a soul good.

Done coddling fascists.

Not just both sidsing it but can he legit not tell a difference between the two? This guy passed the bar and doesn't know credible allegations versus a dog-and-pony show? Christ, thanks for reminding us how much of a piece of shit you are, Joe.

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
Not just both sidsing it but can he legit not tell a difference between the two? This guy passed the bar and doesn't know credible allegations versus a dog-and-pony show? Christ, thanks for reminding us how much of a piece of shit you are, Joe.

Its very republic hyperbole, like how Jim Jordan can't go below the surface level of an issue.

"hunter biden got 50,000 month! For what he doesnt speak ukrainese!"
(trumps entire family)
"Hunter tho..."

Its good to see him exposing himself like this. Trump is a criminal that is protected by the presidency. Hillary clinton did nothing wrong. At all.

Its just that bullshit "you're not protesting the right way!" shit.

Dec 22, 2017
The difference is Donald Trump is an actual criminal who isn't in a prison cell only because of his office

I am with ya, but the other difference that people like Morning Joe are missing is location and context. One was at the RNC in a room full of delegates and elected officials, and one was at a baseball game full of normal ass people who are just frustrated and disgusted with the President. One cheer was to demonize an opponent, one cheer was to show the president his attendance was not welcome.

hurroocane

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Remember when Trump as president called Scarborough a "psycho" and said his wife is "dumb as a rock"?

I don't want to use the word cucked

... but it kind of applies

Here's a good response thread:

Ezra Klein is a national treasure. Scarborough is not an idiot he knows all of this which makes his response even more baffling.