• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 4353

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I had the biggest crush on Hilary Duff growing up. I think I still do to be honest. Im so excited for this.

Aleh

Oct 27, 2017
Oh my GOD
Is this even reality anymore? I can't believe it
This is what dreams are made of and it's not a pun

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
I cannot believe they are doing this. No one asked for this and they're doing it. And we are all gonna watch because we're sluts for Disney... 🙄

Kaizer

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Lizzie McGuire/Hilary Duff was one of my childhood crushes & she still looks great to this day. I honestly barely remember much about the show, but I'll certainly check this out.

MayorSquirtle

May 17, 2018
I cannot believe they are doing this. No one asked for this and they're doing it. And we are all gonna watch because we're sluts for Disney... 🙄
Will we? How many fans of That's So Raven are actually watching that show's reboot (currently in its 3rd season)? I loved That's So Raven and didn't even know it existed until recently lol.

Village

Oct 25, 2017
... Who is this for? In what realm does lizze mcguire carry any brand power becides a show an older sibling talks about being ok

Shedinja

Nov 30, 2017
Will we? How many fans of That's So Raven are actually watching that show's reboot (currently in its 3rd season)? I loved That's So Raven and didn't even know it existed until recently lol.
I saw a few episodes a while back and it seemed fine. I guess enough people are watching if it's still ongoing.

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
I guess her role as Sharon Tate didnt give her career the mainstream boost she was hoping for

TheRuralJuror

Oct 25, 2017
Used to dig the show, but not as much now. Most likely age, but then again, I still fuck with Smart Guy and Even Stevens.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I think he meant that the brand has an opportunity to attract new fans. Lizzie McGuire and her animated id and her kids could draw in new kids potentially.

I mean maybe? This seems like an ostensibly different thing from the other "continuation/sequel" series that Disney has done (Girl Meets World, Raven's Home, etc.) in that the story isn't about Lizzie's kids and they aren't the focus. She is. In the other shows, we see the older characters through the lens of the children, where as this show is still about Lizzie as the main character.

chefbags

Oct 25, 2017
I guess her role as Sharon Tate didnt give her career the mainstream boost she was hoping for

I mean she's been a main character for a pretty good show called Younger for like 4 years now I think. I don't think she was hurting for this.

Anyway I'm happy Gordo is back. Was watching the movie today coincidentally.

jacket

Oct 25, 2017

Lamberg's facial expression I would imagine reflects a lot of who Gordo became after 15 years.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
tenor.gif

I feel like this is an important post to another page

chefbags

Oct 25, 2017
Okay, can we talk about how the Lizzie McGuire trio aged beautifully? Like holy shit. It's another version of Fuller House.

Here's Miranda (in the middle obviously)

Like God damn.

yeah like Hillary is one of those OG Disney stars who pretty much looks like a mature version of who they were on their shows. and man did I have a major crush when I was watching her show when I was a kid.

Also Lalaine looks great too.