• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Alienous

Oct 25, 2017
u9joqBl4iUzoeHqvvIC2ct_NE4rmjw2SRsiAnlU46Hc.jpg

Solaire

Oct 29, 2017
Apparently this guy is playing a character. His whole thing is to go around being a waste of oxygen harassing people. I took a quick peek at his "content" and as you can guess he's a racist pos catering to alt-right edgelords.
How the fuck are these people allowed to stream.

Anyway, good on them for blasting him out.

Messofanego

Oct 25, 2017
UK
He has literal Nazis for fans ("say the 14 words" being spammed by most in this video), says the N word in George Washington cosplay. Glad he got deplatformed from Streamlabs and has nuked all of his socials, so he no longer exists online.

hobblygobbly

Oct 25, 2017
NORDFRIESLAND, DEUTSCHLAND
i don't get it

americans on this forum just 1 day ago were saying burn everything to the ground

scorched earth

what has changed? why is everyone now against this? when people in threads were questioning the damage to property people said it doesn't matter.

i'm so confused (been following what i can from europe)

Loud Wrong

Feb 24, 2020
i don't get it

americans on this forum just 1 day ago were saying burn everything to the ground

scorched earth

what has changed? why is everyone now against this? when people in threads were questioning the damage to property people said it doesn't matter.

Not everyone is saying burn everything to the ground. And the reason to celebrate the outcome here is that crowd wanted to hold a peaceful march and this shithead tried to change that. The crowd won.

John Rabbit

Oct 25, 2017
i don't get it

scorched earth

Property damage doesn't matter when weighed against the value of human lives.

Advocating for property damage is a different thing entirely.

EVIL

Senior Concept Artist
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
I am so not suprised, I saw him on the WOKE livestream a day or so ago chanting about wanting to loot.

Urgh

Banned
May 10, 2019
As the media narrative solidifies and begins telling us otherwise, it's important to note that the rioting groups are NOT the same as the protesting groups. I'm sure there's some overlap, but the we've seen countless reports, many of them on video, of protestors pleading with white faces to stop being violent and destructive.

Not a single person should be pinning this on BLM. This isn't BLM.

Riots are the only real way to enact change. Peaceful protests do shit, violence against the state achieves results.

Oct 27, 2017
I've never seen a real life equivalent of a thread backfire captured so well as I did with that video. Just fucking perfect

Conal

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
The guys obviously a self-centred shit head but it's also pretty obvious this is all performative and that he never expected any of those people to actually try and flip over the truck or that any of the 'slightly miffed' protesters were going to beat his ass when he ran off at top speed.

Of course his brain dead audience ate it up though so he got the attention he wanted I guess.

Deleted member 4367

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The guys obviously a self-centred shit head but it's also pretty obvious this is all performative and that he never expected any of those people to actually try and flip over the truck or that any of the 'slightly miffed' protesters were going to beat his ass when he ran off at top speed.

Of course his brain dead audience ate it up though so he got the attention he wanted I guess.
It was just a prank guys.

Wackamole

Oct 27, 2017
God i hate people like that. They ruin it for everybody. Never mind his expectations of the people involved. Fuck him.

Feb 24, 2018
Why did he keep the phone on as he was running? I thought that was a thing only characters in found footage movies did šŸ˜‚

Glad the protesters immediately called him out on it, like WTF, I can't stand these "characters" (let's be honest, they aren't, their just bigots and Nazis) and I can't believe he thought that would work. Good on the protesters.

Oligarchenemy

Oct 25, 2017
Where was that even streaming? That chat is insane if you catch some of the stuff in there

Edit: Oh, YouTube