• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

NinjaDBL

Oct 27, 2017
Haha the only time Leon and Jill are in a game together, it's for this.

Not that I'm complaining though. It just kinda hilarious to think about. Looks exciting.

Ginger Hail

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Looking good. This was the exact spread I was hoping for, though I wouldn't have said no to a Jack Baker either. Figured it'd be the Mansion but damn they've gone all in on the RPD building.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Unfortunately for console users, yeah. Has to have the dashes too.

ANNIVERSARYFRAGMENTS for 10 rift levels.

20210525_135608.jpg

God bless this accessory

Sesha

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Tfw Jill and Leon are in an indie multiplayer game together before an RE game.

Genesius

Nov 2, 2018
This is awesome. I'm not a DbD player unfortunately because it's too multiplayer focused but I'll enjoy watching others play it.

Vito

One Winged Slayer - Formerly Undead Fantasy
Oct 25, 2017
So glad it's Nemesis and not Mr.X.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
Pretty happy with these picks. I totally expected Leon, Claire, and Mr. X due to RE2make popularity. Having Leon, Jill, and Nemesis is a nice all-star lineup as it's basically the 2 most popular characters and the most popular BOW.

Can't wait to play as Nemesis. Been saving blood points just for this lol.

FatalT

Banned
Feb 24, 2019
If you're on Xbox, you can use the Xbox App and the "Remote Control" feature on your phone as the on-screen keyboard, so you can just copy+paste the codes in.

Genesius

Nov 2, 2018
Jill is the most popular RE character, despite the part where Capcom never uses her. Leon's in second place. Are they bringing in the remake VOs or is that not a thing in Dead by Daylight?

N.47H.4N

Oct 27, 2017
Of course the two most popular protagonist, couldn't be anyone else, also the best scenario, I don't play but my brother plays almost daily, great add.

Shevek

Oct 25, 2017
Cape Town, South Africa
Everything announced for this DLC is exactly what I wanted from it. More Jill, Leon, and Nemmy <3

It will be interesting to see how they tackle a procedurally generated RCPD map.

SofNascimento

cursed
Oct 28, 2017
São Paulo - Brazil
Pretty happy with these picks. I totally expected Leon, Claire, and Mr. X due to RE2make popularity. Having Leon, Jill, and Nemesis is a nice all-star lineup as it's basically the 2 most popular characters and the most popular BOW.

Can't wait to play as Nemesis. Been saving blood points just for this lol.

And people say the original RE3 wasn't popular. I mean, the only reason they picked Jill and Nemesis rather than Claire and Mr. X is 95% thanks to that game rather than the remake.

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
Nemesis is quite fun. I feel like he's gonna be pretty good. I love seeing the zombies around the map, too. Jill's Blast Mine perk is also a new favorite for me. I can't wait to fuck with killers with that one.

Spehornoob

Nov 15, 2017
Someone shop Chris's face onto Nemesis and dub it with him telling Leon to step away from his very good friend Jill Valentine and take Claire out for a nice seafood dinner under the moonlight.

NDA-Man

Mar 23, 2020
And people say the original RE3 wasn't popular. I mean, the only reason they picked Jill and Nemesis rather than Claire and Mr. X is 95% thanks to that game rather than the remake.

Eh I can see a different reason--Mr. X is comparatively boring with what you can do with him. He can punch, glower, and punch. Nemesis has a moveset that gives him some unique twists (tentacles). Even then, I wonder if they hadn't gotten RE engine glow-ups and redesigns if the game would use them instead of someone else (Arguably Birkin could do weird G-virusy stuff if they wanted that).

Really? I've never played this game. Don't monsters have long range options?
I think the cowboy (who only was added maybe last year) was the first character with a ranged option--a harpoon gun, IIRC.

I'm on the same boat. I'm uninterested in the actual game, but the goofy crossover stuff is fun. Like--I dig how since the Ghostface design is just a halloween costume that Miramax or whoever licensed for the movies, the game has a ghostface killer, but cannot actually use any Scream characters or branding. LIke my interest in the game is piqued mainly when it announces a memorable slasher villain (especially because it's amusing when they already had a knockoff character in the role--like they had a chainsaw killer but eventually added Leatherface).

Nemesis will be more a pursuer in this game than he was in RE3R
And Jill gets to go to the RPD.

Last edited:

BloodRayne

Jul 3, 2020
Eh I can see a different reason--Mr. X is comparatively boring with what you can do with him. He can punch, glower, and punch. Nemesis has a moveset that gives him some unique twists (tentacles).

I think the cowboy (who only was added maybe last year) was the first character with a ranged option--a harpoon gun, IIRC.

I'm on the same boat. I'm uninterested in the actual game, but the goofy crossover stuff is fun. Like--I dig how since the Ghostface design is just a halloween costume that Miramax or whoever licensed for the movies, the game has a ghostface killer, but cannot actually use any Scream characters or branding. LIke my interest in the game is piqued mainly when it announces a memorable slasher villain (especially because it's amusing when they already had a knockoff character in the role--like they had a chainsaw killer but eventually added Leatherface).

Yeah, I may give it a try because of this dlc. Maybe I'll pick up the Silent Hill one too lol

Pilgrimzero

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Eh I can see a different reason--Mr. X is comparatively boring with what you can do with him. He can punch, glower, and punch. Nemesis has a moveset that gives him some unique twists (tentacles). Even then, I wonder if they hadn't gotten RE engine glow-ups and redesigns if the game would use them instead of someone else (Arguably Birkin could do weird G-virusy stuff if they wanted that).

HAHAHA... yeah :(

Pilgrimzero

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I may give this game a third shot. I just dont understand it. I just run around aimlessly and then suddenly get caught and die

And I say this having played a ton of Friday the 13th and loved it.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Saucycarpdog

Saucycarpdog

Oct 25, 2017
I may give this game a third shot. I just dont understand it. I just run around aimlessly and then suddenly get caught and die

And I say this having played a ton on Friday the 13th and loved it.
Well bot matches and an updated tutorial are coming with this chapter so maybe you'll get the hang of it this time.

zeldor711

Feb 11, 2020
Actually no, and if they have a ranged ability it's more of like a stun. There's 1 killer with a harpoon but if it hits you it pulls you in to get hit with a melee attack lol.

Isn't Huntress a completely ranged killer? Been a while since I've played the game so she might have gotten a rework, but that would be quite an insane rework!

egg

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Isn't Huntress a completely ranged killer? Been a while since I've played the game so she might have gotten a rework, but that would be quite an insane rework!

Oh yeah, true she is, as is the newest killer. But a thrown hachet vs a rocket launcher is quite the difference lmaooooo.

Also this is amazing lmfao.

AliceAmber

Drive-in Mutant
Administrator
May 2, 2018
Well bot matches and an updated tutorial are coming with this chapter so maybe you'll get the hang of it this time.

I'm really looking forward to bot matches. I haven't been able to get the hang of playing a killer yet.

I keep ending up with toxic survivors ;___; pls I'm trying to learn

Ocirus

Dec 4, 2017
I've still never played this but damn, this certainly makes things appealing...

How do survivors work? Can you play as any survivor on any map against any villain?

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
I've still never played this but damn, this certainly makes things appealing...

How do survivors work? Can you play as any survivor on any map against any villain?
Any survivor on any map vs any killer. All five players pick who they want and the map is chosen randomly (but there are items that let you influence the map chosen.)

Also here is John Wolfe reacting to the stream reveal, and playing with two friends testing out everything. First they sight see the map which is pretty damn identical to RE2 remake if not exactly. Even plays the save room music in the save room.

Ocirus

Dec 4, 2017
Any survivor on any map vs any killer. All five players pick who they want and the map is chosen randomly (but there are items that let you influence the map chosen.)

Also here is John Wolfe reacting to the stream reveal, and playing with two friends testing out everything. First they sight see the map which is pretty damn identical to RE2 remake if not exactly. Even plays the save room music in the save room.

Damn, sounds cool. Thanks for the video, I'ma watch this before bed.