• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

StrifeAzure

Nov 5, 2017
"Mrs Ellen, can you please unplug your router from the wall outlet for 10 seconds, then plug it back in, and restart your computer please"

Westonian

Oct 27, 2017
Tech the electoral voters could still vote for trump
Not true. If the SoS certifies this election, then the winning party (the Democrats) send their hand picked electors to the EC. There was some talk of the county and then state board not certifying, which could lead to some shenanigans where the GOP controlled legislature could nullify the election and send their own slate of electors to the EC, but that is not going to happen.

Jeremy

Oct 25, 2017
I just want to reiterate that Trump lost Michigan by more than 150,000 votes... almost 3%.

Oct 25, 2017
That's actually Monical Palmer, a Republican member of the Wayne County Canvassing Board. It seems the Biden attoryney wasn't connected.
That's a relief. This lady connected looking like she was hostile to the idea that she had to get on a web call, then just started throwing out lots of excuses for failing at something, and I was like.... this unprofessional mess is biden's? Turns out it wasnt. lol

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
RS7qAUu.gif

Feep

Lead Designer, Iridium Studios
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I can't watch, but how similar is this to Parks and Rec

mugurumakensei

Elizabeth, I’m coming to join you!
Oct 25, 2017
He does realize that Ethernet is needed for local onlu connections right? Ethernet doesn't mean internet.

chefbags

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder do they think up of this bullshit on the fly or do they have sparks notes on their monitor lol

StrifeAzure

Nov 5, 2017
"I walked around the floor myself and you can see they where all connected to the internet, I COULD SEE THE INTERNET ICON on the screen" GTFO lol

Oct 25, 2017
we have evidence we promise, her name is cindy and she goes to another school
that's why she couldnt come to the last 35 court cases we lost for lack of evidence

StrifeAzure

Nov 5, 2017
I don't use Zoom, but whats the point of the green frame bouncing across the screen? I figured it was who was talking, but I see thats not the case.