• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Bryo4321

Nov 20, 2017
They always talk like their constituents are these brain dead morons totally oblivious to what's happening in their government. It's insulting but I presume they know their base too well.

ManNR

Feb 13, 2019
Damn y'all! The people DID NOT vote this president into the office. The electoral college did.

Edit: I get tired of hearing that claim and I get sick of being spoken for by these corrupt representatives.

Oct 25, 2017
I get the feeling that a lot of these Republicans didn't even write their own speeches here. Someone just shits it out for them to read which is partly why they refuse to actually ask any questions. Their robot brain would break in half.

ManNR

Feb 13, 2019
The victim of Trump's crime is the checks & balances process of the United States of America. The democrats need to drive this point home.

LGHT_TRSN

Oct 25, 2017
Zelensky is factually in a position of such weakness that he has to humiliate himself for the sake of his country...thanks to Trump.

Lonestar

Roll Tahd, Pawl
Oct 25, 2017
"we finally got around to talking about the actual victim of this thing"

No, it's not the Ukrainian President. It's Us. America.

Oops, forgot to hit post, but Feldman basically said this just now.

Zaeia

Jan 3, 2018
Nadler is really inadequate for this. Is he normally this malaise, or is it disorientation?

JaseC64

Enlightened
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Strong Island NY
Alexandria Chalupa:
Mr Chair man please enter this into the record. We just got a tweet from a minute ago. "Mr. Turly's dog said his owner like it up the butt and can fuck himself"

Nadler: sure put it through.

Turley: objection!!

Oct 26, 2017
I think Dems should ask Turely at least some questions. Particularly they need to confront him on all the subpoenas the House has sent. I want to her from him why this is not good enough.

LGHT_TRSN

Oct 25, 2017
Why do they have to wait till the end to point this shit out? Hammer that shit from the beginning.

Charpunk

Oct 25, 2017
I still find it amusing that the dipshit republicans always bring dumbass signs to these things.

Oct 26, 2017
You just got your wish. lol

I think it is indeed confirmed a Congressional staffer is reading this thread, lol

That said, he had him cornered but he let Turley out so he could deliver a prepared closing line. I wish he would have forced Turley to clearly state the White House is ignoring ALL subpoenas, which is unprecedented and therefore prevents the ability for Congress to get the testimony of witnesses that Turley says they should wait for.

PMS341

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Imagine apologizing to a compromised party of white supremacist enablers. My God.

julian

Oct 27, 2017
Oh my fuck. She had no reason to apologize. She didn't say anything about Barron! She merely used his name to make a point. I...grah!!!