• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 179

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"Chairman, if I could clarify..."

Repubs:
VARnkGr.gif

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone who's ever worked retail recognizes the Republican strategy. When you're wrong, just act really mad and hope you can bully your way into being right.

Tahnit

Oct 25, 2017
The stupids have taken over the world. Stupid people having stupid children who are voting for stupid people and stupid presidents. The stupid is more important than the right thing.
Edit: you can also replace stupid with racist.

Marz

Oct 30, 2017
These dem reps are missing a golden opportunity to just yield their time to Goldman so he can respond to these stupid Republican monologues. Half of their questions are just re treads anyways

Kaeden

Oct 25, 2017
US
These dem reps are missing a golden opportunity to just yield their time to Goldman so he can respond to these stupid Republican monologues. Half of their questions are just re treads anyways
I wondered about this. Can the witnesses only speak when asked about something? Seems they should be given ample time to respond after some of these ramblings, I guess that's not how it works?

AndreGX

GameXplain
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
San Francisco

My exact thoughts. Why the hell aren't any of them letting him use their time to respond when he clearly wants to?

Steel

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The stupids have taken over the world. Stupid people having stupid children who are voting for stupid people and stupid presidents. The stupid is more important than the right thing.
Edit: you can also replace stupid with racist.
Idiocracy is real. It was a warning

frankenstrat

Oct 27, 2017
True that. Endless repeats are not helping much. Also, side note, Jim Jordan makes my skin crawl every time he is on the air for these.

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017
Everything has been confirmed about the whistleblower report. Shut the fuck up Gym.

Deleted member 2533

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
lol, Sondland was the Republican witness. Now his name is Mudd.

If Trump loses the election, how long until Republicans claim he was a secret Democrat all along?

Aug 27, 2018
Gym Jordan is WAY more concerned about leaking the identity of the whistleblower than the actual reason for the impeachment inquiry, fuck that dude.

ManNR

Feb 13, 2019
Something needs to be done quickly to address this phone records stuff. It doesn't sound good without any clarification.

LGHT_TRSN

Oct 25, 2017
"THIS WHOLE PROCESS HAS BECOME SO PARTISAN!"

"THE MINORITY RANKING MEMBER IS THE POLITICAL OPPONENT OF THE MAJORITY RANKING MEMBER!"

Well, when you use bullshit divisive language like that, I wonder why....

ManNR

Feb 13, 2019
the people were all involved in the spiderweb uncovered by the investigation, which goldman has already said. im not sure what other explanation would placate gop, if any

I understand that. My thought came due to the poor optics of Gym ranting & Goldman looking caught. I suppose there is no way to add clarity to this as the GOP will simply use it as an empty attack while their base chomps on like a bulldog to anything that smells of impropriety.

so1337

Oct 28, 2017
Buddy, did he just say, under oath, that Ukraine meddled in the election?

This is fucking nuts. Putin must be proud.

Pendas

Oct 28, 2017
Goldman now taking a few seconds to tell Repubs why their rant is wrong before answering Dem questions... lol