• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

free_bubble

Oct 27, 2017
If you avoid actually trying to follow Castor's stream of consciousnesses and just listen to his meandering pace and soft delivery, it's actually quite soothing.

Parthenios

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Nadler needs to gavel and say the next time someone says the name "Schiff" he's going to subpoena Nunes.

Gaia Lanzer

Oct 25, 2017
Goldman should've had the chance to defend himself off the clock there...
Republicans in these hearings don't allow Dem witnesses to answer things. From the past hearings, the majority of their time was spent ranting, and the questions they DO ask are trick questions smuggly blurted out trying to stump the witnesses, or don't allow them to answer at all (Collins is a prime example of this).

fade

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I guess we should take the documented compulsive liar at his word, he said he didnt do it.

OP
OP
horsebite

horsebite

Oct 27, 2017
USA
Weirdest joke I have ever heard.

"she likes when i do the talking when she's not around"

lmao. what?

SoH

Oct 25, 2017
So.. wait..

His argument was that the aid was not going to be held indefinitely?

WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING WITH MY LIFE?

NewDust

Visited by Knack
Oct 25, 2017
What's with all these s's? If I didn't knew any better I would think all Republicans suddenly turned into snakes...

Dec 31, 2017
"There's a lot of people with first hand knowledge that we haven't talked to, right?"

Yes, because the president is blocking them you moron.

SoH

Oct 25, 2017
Euro Era get in here and clarify why you are laughing at us. It is because our exorbitant spending in foreign interests that more often than not directly benefit us, isn't it? I knew it. I knew it all along I was just too afraid to admit it.