• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dreaver

Oct 27, 2017
Ughh, the maps look boring like Halo 5 again (arena style)?

Apart from that, it looks awesome.

dlauv

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Weapons look really fun to fire. They "pop" nicely.

Stacey

Banned
Feb 8, 2020
Battle Passes not running out and have no time restriction and you can buy old Passes retroactively?

tenor.gif

This news alone deserves its own thread.

Beautiful from 343i

Wasn't gonna bother with the game going f2p but this news has turned my head.

Vinc

Oct 25, 2017
Looked amazing, really fantastic stuff. I hope there's more maps than 5 at launch.

Lentic

Oct 27, 2017
This showing was a lot better than yesterday. No idea why they didn't just show it in yesterday's conference.

That bot mode looks really cool.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Oh, Battle Passes not being timed and not ever expiring is really great!

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017
That was great! Loved seeing more gameplay and it seems like they have a smart approach to the whole battle pass system and what not.

Only thing I didn't like was the "hold OV/Camo until you want to use it" thing…

Remeran

Nov 27, 2018
Man this looks really cool, can't wait. I haven't played halo MP for a couple years, I did like what I played in halo 5 but not a fan of loot boxes, glad they are doing away with them

Ovaltine

Oct 25, 2017
I think the words "everyone starts every match on an even playing field" is exactly what I'm looking to hear.

No loadouts / etc.

Marnie

The Fallen
Dec 3, 2018
Great presentation. Glad the battle passes don't expire. Every game that has those should be doing that.

qatak

Oct 27, 2017
this is an interesting approach to f2p. i suspect that microsoft isn't maximizing monetization opportunities because exposure and engagement is more important to them. It's a bummer that other f2p game developers aren't in as fortunate of a position and have to go further into that uncomfortable territory. regardless, I appreciate MS doing it.

shanew21

Nov 7, 2017
343 is hitting every note correctly right now. Let's hope the campaign is great, because this looks like peak multiplayer.

RF Switch

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Everything has looked phenomenal to me, BUT this BTB mode is still not enough. I still feel like they need something bigger at launch to really make a statement.

Casa

Oct 25, 2017
Wow, that looked WAY better than the little bit they showed yesterday. This is going to be amazing!

My only lingering worry is the maps. It's the one area I feel 343 have repeatedly fallen short multiplayer wise.

ToadPacShakur

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
I might as well uninstall everything else on my PC when this comes out, because this looks amazing, from the gameplay to the battlepass. I'm here for it

calibos

Dec 13, 2017
Going to be pounding that insider subscription for a flight invite! The wait for this is going to be agonizing.