• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Jan 4, 2018

E32jQIgWQAQzy_L

E33fjcdWUAQM4UN

E32j4tQXwAEU9g-

E32juFcXoAM45eP

E32mlDxXEAE5moh

E32hl3TX0AUBB51

E32lighWYAQ79hQ

E32k0RVXwAIorRG

E32j0XkXoAA1fuQ

E32nR9UVUAUkMIk

Last edited:
Sep 7, 2020
I like that they have additional information on this and Starfield tomorrow. I wish they could also talk about Contraband and Redfall as well tomorrow. I expect to see something on HB2 by the end of the year and then maybe something else at the TGAs.

MasterYoshi

Oct 27, 2017
Here's hoping they delve deep into armor customization, new equipment such as the wrist attachment that deflected a charged plasma pistol shot back at the attacker, new and returning vehicles, such as that Razorback Warthog that we've seen concept art of.

Splader

Feb 12, 2018
Here's hoping they delve deep into armor customization, new equipment such as the wrist attachment that deflected a charged plasma pistol shot back at the attacker, new and returning vehicles, such as that Razorback Warthog that we've seen concept art of.
theres a blogpost later this month that will also talk about customization. Those are usually very indepth, so I imagine we'll see quite a bit there.

MasterYoshi

Oct 27, 2017
haloinfinite_mp08_3840x2160-ae96c42237924935b458b8568ce6b2a5.png

Regardless of how people feel about the fidelity of the graphics, I gotta say this is the best lighting we've ever seen in a Halo title by far. Really excited that our personalized Spartans are going to shine in team based multiplayer, no longer forced to be entirely red or blue.

Compared with Halo 5:
9e1891e109254973213f1a78b30bb6b69ab63d47v2_hq.jpg

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
"To fully support our goals for expanded player expression in Halo Infinite the team has designed a new "friend and foe" system for multiplayer games. At a high level, this functions as an "outline" system that uses different colors to denote friends and foes. These colors are configurable for accessibility purposes and whatever colors you assign will match your scoreboard, team bases, and team flags. This isn't depicted in the reveal trailer, due to its more cinematic nature, but we'll have more details to share down the road (and Halo Insiders will be able to check it out first-hand during technical previews later this summer)."

AKA No more Red vs Blue in multiplayer. IMO this is good

Welfare

Prophet of Truth - You’re my Numberwall
Oct 26, 2017
I can't wait. Everything they showed of the multiplayer was ace.

Bradbatross

Mar 17, 2018
"To fully support our goals for expanded player expression in Halo Infinite the team has designed a new "friend and foe" system for multiplayer games. At a high level, this functions as an "outline" system that uses different colors to denote friends and foes. These colors are configurable for accessibility purposes and whatever colors you assign will match your scoreboard, team bases, and team flags. This isn't depicted in the reveal trailer, due to its more cinematic nature, but we'll have more details to share down the road (and Halo Insiders will be able to check it out first-hand during technical previews later this summer)."

AKA No more Red vs Blue in multiplayer. IMO this is good
Yea this is great news. Being able to customize your armor colour and have it actually show up in game is so important for a game like this.

Racos

Oct 27, 2017
I'm hoping to see more uncut gameplay that gives a better feel for playing the game.

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah hoping for a bit of direct feed gameplay with HUD, but either way I'm pumped for this!

digitalrelic

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Biggest Change
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is going to be my multiplayer game for a LONG time when it drops at the end of this year.

I honestly thought it was going to be Battlefield 2042, but the value proposition just isn't there.

I think Halo Infinite multiplayer has the potential to be HUGE. Free to play, no barriers to entry, cross-play/cross-progression between Xbox and PC… can't wait!

digitalrelic

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Biggest Change
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Seriously, for a Xbox One game, and from what I can imagine is a MP that runs on all types of PC hardware, it looks great.

There are a few reasons why Fortnite is #1 and being scalability is one of them. Smart decision with 343i.
I wonder if we'll see something like:

- 900p/60fps for the base Xbox One (I'd have to imagine with a bunch of lowered settings as well)
- 1440p/60fps on One X
- 900p/120fps or 1440p/60fps on Series S
- 1440p/120fps or 2160p/60fps on Series X

Just curious to see how this plays out from a resolution/performance standpoint.

Tappin Brews

#TeamThierry
Oct 25, 2017
I do hope they give us a kick off flighting date sooner rather than later - even if it's limited to press/streamers/pros and ams to begin with. I'm tired of the vague "later this summer" nonsense.

Skel1ingt0n

Oct 28, 2017
Probably the only game left for 2021 that I'm genuinely pumped for (unless Nintendo has surprises for us).

Just want a classic BTB feel, please.

Literally all I want is a great playlist and map setup for objective-based (CTF, Bomb) Big Team Battle. That's it.

nexus

Oct 25, 2017
Be cool if we get some beta info. Glad to see this stream happening though. I realized we don't really have any hands on things or anything this e3. I want more detailed about some of the games coming out those year.