• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Blader

Oct 27, 2017
I missed the first half of the show, that was a hell of a lot of guests to thank at the end!

JackSwift

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
First full SNL show I've watched in over a decade. Guess it helped the Niners game was on before it and I was already drinking and a houseguest came with more beer. That said, I enjoyed this episode a lot.

CallMeShaft

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I've seen hundreds of episodes of SNL, but I have never seen an episode as consistently high quality as this. The musical guest is the only part of the show I didn't enjoy. Every single sketch, as well as weekend update, had me laughing every single minute.

I did not realize how much I needed Eddie Murphy in my life until now. Though when the last movie you saw with him was Norbit, it probably clouds your judgement a bit. But all that bad taste in my mouths all these years has fully been erased. This shit was good.

jroc74

Oct 27, 2017
I just saw Weekend Update. That was hilarious. I must be watching on demand.

Last edited:

PRrambo_

PlayStation.jif
Oct 25, 2017
Great show Weekend update in particular was the highlight. Eddie was ad-libbing definitely, Pete Davidson actually followed up fairly well, and those jokes that Jost and Che wrote for each other...phew.

Also I gotta say, Lizzo two songs were bops for sure

Oct 27, 2017
I've seen hundreds of episodes of SNL, but I have never seen an episode as consistently high quality as this. The musical guest is the only part of the show I didn't enjoy. Every single sketch, as well as weekend update, had me laughing every single minute.

I did not realize how much I needed Eddie Murphy in my life until now. Though when the last movie you saw with him was Norbit, it probably clouds your judgement a bit. But all that bad taste in my mouths all these years has fully been erased. This shit was good.
Watch Dolemite is My Name.

julian

Oct 27, 2017
It was great, but a bit of a shame that nearly everything he did was a continuation of an old sketch. Granted, they're better than most of their newer stuff.

Korigama

Oct 25, 2017
Missed the beginning, but it was certainly a much better watch than SNL normally tends to be these days.

Vonocourt

Oct 25, 2017
It was great, but a bit of a shame that nearly everything he did was a continuation of an old sketch. Granted, they're better than most of their newer stuff.
I was disappointed too, but you got to keep in mind that he probably hasn't been able to do those characters for thirty years.

Another awful cold open and Weekend Update to add to the bucket.

Deleted member 60582

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 12, 2019
I see The Cos is still trying to spin his rape conviction into Hollywood being racist which, granted, isn't much of a stretch but come on dude. Let people who aren't trash fight that fight.

The Rise of Cosby
OP
OP
Sanjuro

Sanjuro

Oct 25, 2017
Massachusetts

giphy.gif

Bronx-Man

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That sack of shit is rotting in prison while Eddie's got a hit movie out on Netflix, Oscar buzz, and the best SNL episode in years. Sucks to suck.

julian

Oct 27, 2017
"Let's bring back a bunch of black people who've been on SNL! Oh and for shits throw in Dave Chappelle.....and let's forget about Tim Meadows"