• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 2809

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
how long until the top post on the subreddit is about how chapter 2 is horrible and ruined fortnite forever?
REMOVE FISHING FROM THE GAME LKE BUILDING
source.gif

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
Wth blackhole is still running on the website and no update.

Update on PC finished but "SERVER: OFF" so now it's the wait game, part 2.

I knew it. Site is not updated and blackhole is still running. We gonna wait till thursday liek scheduled from the website. It seems they are allowing us to pre-doownlaod the udpate befroe the real reveal of the season.

Deleted member 2809

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
More spoilery stuff related to challenges

BP is still 100 levels but "normal" levels now go well above 100

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
More spoilery stuff related to challenges

BP is still 100 levels but "normal" levels now go well above 100

Oh wait what what whatttttttttt???????????????????????????? Winning a game in every mode is forced as challenge??????????? Ok I can get some could get a help by having a pwoerful friend or squad but what about a solo match???????????

Edit reach level 250???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Edit2 : Win 100 solo, 100 duo and 100 squad matches.

I really hope those challenges are a joke.

Last edited:

Famassu

Oct 27, 2017
Mine is downloading at about 5-8MB per second. Too slow. And then there's the whole "copying" thing that takes forever with Fortnite updates on PS4

Last edited:

Famassu

Oct 27, 2017
Oh wait what what whatttttttttt???????????????????????????? Winning a game in every mode is forced as challenge??????????? Ok I can get some could get a help by having a pwoerful friend or squad but what about a solo match???????????

Edit reach level 250???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Time to go for my 5th solo win!

hanmik

Editor/Writer at Popaco.dk
Verified
Oct 26, 2017

those are not challenges as so.. more feats.. it says wins in season 1. So it is probably some bonus stuff you get if you did this in season 1, will probably unlock when you log in for the first time.
It is called Feats .. not challenges.

Galava

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017

Maybe the 100 wins are medals, not challenges.

KoolAid

Oct 25, 2017
those are not challenges as so.. more feats.. it says wins in season 1. So it is probably some bonus stuff you get if you did this in season 1, will probably unlock when you log in for the first time.
this is season 1, chapter 2 season 1 to be exact
but yeah, those aren't challenges

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017

Maybe the 100 wins are medals, not challenges.

I swear if getting those feats gives you any rewrad even a banner or spray this gonna the most insane idea in the history of gaming. No one in the netire planet could get all of those even the world champion and play 24/24 7/7.

Cokie Bear

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I swear if getting those feats gives you any rewrad even a banner or spray this gonna the most insane idea in the history of gaming. No one in the netire planet could get all of those even the world champion and play 24/24 7/7.

What would be wrong with that? Gives people something to work towards and it's hardly a new idea. Modern Warfare 2 had challenges for getting 1000 headshots with every gun that awarded a unique title card.

hanmik

Editor/Writer at Popaco.dk
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Hmm... my android version doesn't update,... the launcher updated an hour ago.. but the game itself just ends on the Maintenance screen.. EU here.

How do I check what version I have on android?

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
What would be wrong with that? Gives people something to work towards and it's hardly a new idea. Modern Warfare 2 had challenges for getting 1000 headshots with every gun that awarded a unique title card.

Are you aware that you need to do ALL OF THOSE IN THIS SEASON ALONE and not throughout the whole game period like COD? there are also banners in STW for like saving 10000 survivors but those cann be achieved at any time.
Please we don't need to defend such over human demanding requests.

KoolAid

Oct 25, 2017
Are you aware that you need to do ALL OF THOSE IN THIS SEASON ALONE and not throughout the whole game period like COD? there are also banners in STW for like saving 10000 survivors but those cann be achieved at any time.
you don't "NEED" to
if you want to do them you're free to, although it would be insane to, really

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
you don't "NEED" to
if you want to do them you're free to, although it would be insane to, really

Just let's not a single reward is locked behind achieving those feats. i thought they got rid of rewards locked between season levels yet they brought them back with last season and even rewards tied to seasons missions too while they saud they won't do it anymore. I think, if this is the case for this season again, then woudl be beyond the realm of insanity.

Cokie Bear

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Yes I'm aware. I just don't understand why you think it's such a big deal? They're challenges for people who want an extra challenge, I don't think they expect everyone to do them. They wouldn't be calle "feats" if they did. The point is that challenges like this have existed for decades, they're nothing new.

Really weird thing to get worked up over.

Status
Not open for further replies.