• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 2533

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, it's kinda cool, but a bit of a bummer if you're at home on a Sunday afternoon and just want to play some Fortnite. Call me an old man, but I miss it when people could just put their own server up and play the game whenever they want, but okay, everyone stare at a black hole.

Error 52

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
I mean, it's kinda cool, but a bit of a bummer if you're at home on a Sunday afternoon and just want to play some Fortnite. Call me an old man, but I miss it when people could just put their own server up and play the game whenever they want, but okay, everyone stare at a black hole.
I mean this shit is basically Fortnite at this point

J-Skee

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
I forgot how incredible it was the FFXIV team was able to admit their mistakes and spend so much money and resources on literally leveling their entire game to prove to themselves and the world they had the guts to start anew and write it into the story. Bravo.
I don't think they get enough credit for this. I don't even play MMOs & now I wanna download this.

TheYanger

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
qkB8WRh.png

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
Those numbers are called spooky numbers. Epic doing the Kojima style in P.T. with those numbers announced. Everyone loves to copy Kojima. :p

W1SSY

Oct 28, 2017
I hope the numbers are the cumulative score people must get in the mini game to unlock the new season.

Status
Not open for further replies.