• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Lothars

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
How so. Bungie told their die hard fans to be on at 10am. We obliged as witnessed by the fact that the player count went back to shadow keep launch numbers. They are wasting that good will.
Issues happen, maybe something is holding it up. people can give it some time and not freak out like it's the end of the world and it does look like things are happening.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
My Stadia instance is still full. Probably ppl who haven't played in a long time just like me.
Stadia always has a good number of players, at least when I've played. I've never run into an issue with low player counts in anything (though I dunno about Crucible, so I can't speak for that).

19thCenturyFox

Prophet of Regret
Oct 29, 2017
I don't know what that is, haven't played in a while. Would others need to be on my screen doing that for me to see the screen warping effect? Cause I have nothing but my character and the Almighty on screen

If I remember correctly they activate something and have to hit checkpoints all over the tower without touching the ground or they explode. It's been a while but I remember this being a thing.

BobsReset

Chicken Chaser
Oct 26, 2017
slowest moving shots ever, if this takes like an hour to play through im going to regret checking this out heh.

Wolf

Oct 25, 2017
KYdEU5P.jpg

It's starting.

Ultron

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
It was actually destroyed at 1, it just took the light 30 minutes to reach Earth.