• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Tmespe

Oct 27, 2017
It's it coming closer?

Edit: Thanks all 12 other Stadia players for being here with me to witness history.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Welp, guess Rasputin failed, we're all gonna die

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
I thought maybe it was a new NPC in the tower. But nope just a warlock with his helmet off
uoYnUs9_d.jpg

DarthBuzzard

Banned
Jul 17, 2018
I can hear the rumbling of the stampede of FFXIV fans approaching to scoff at it being called a "Fortnite type event" despite it happening in FFXIV first.

Anyways, I feel like these kind of things have already jumped the shark now that we're hitting a third iteration of it and inevitable moment when Fortnite does it for a second time.
World ending live events have been happening in games even before FFXIV.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
There's been some weird screen shake/distortion effect for me 3 times now. Starts up then stops after a few seconds.

Cruxist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Watching on twitch right now and I'm reminded of how much I loved everything about Destiny. The music, the armor, the gunplay. Everything but the loot treadmill lol.