• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

S-Wind

Nov 4, 2017
Fan made, but it's nice to FINALLY see a live action production that doesn't erase the Asian and Inuit inspiration of characters all because a White billionaire's daughter wanted to cosplay as Katara!

www.youtube.com

AVATAR THE LAST AIRBENDER: AGNI KAI | RE:ANIME (Zuko vs Azula)

AVATAR THE LAST AIRBENDER: Zuko vs AzulaDirected by Josh MabieHelp Create Anime Films: https://www.patreon.com/reanimeThank you to the fans of RE:Anime, with...

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
I expected way more Katara vs Azula than I got.

Solid recreation for the parts they did, though.

wandering

flâneur
Oct 25, 2017
Oh hey, Yoshi Sudarso, cool! Didn't realize until now how much he sounds like Dante Basco

Gifmaker

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I need to watch this after work with sound, but from skipping through it, it seems to be a very solid effort. Though vfx-wise, it desperately needed more visual heat distortion from all that fire.

Deleted member 18944

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's alright. My biggest issue is that the sound effects for this are super off. That last Agni Kai was incredible because of the flame thrower sounds and the music.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
i like the increased physicality of the martial arts (i.e. actually hitting one another as well as firebending). The effects aren't great though.

Amazing Azula though.

Deleted member 7051

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'll watch it soon, but I loved how... sad... the actual fight was in the cartoon. You couldn't help but feel sorry for Azula nor that it's a fight they're only having because of their wanker of a father.

I hope this fan version translates that well. 🤔

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
The fire effects were okay but the martial arts with the fire bending looked great.