• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

boxter432

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Per Comcast guide, AC is on at 11 central (midnight eastern, 9 pacific) but says it's a repeat.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
Every day, Biden's "Republicans will turn back to normal once Trump leaves" gets more and more absurd.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
We don't know what's going on exactly yet. He might have a special after Lemon but I can't be sure.
im wondering if they are doing it live, or maybe it's another pre-recorded thing for tomorrow?

seems like AC360 wouldn't be super late unless necessary

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
im wondering if they are doing it live, or maybe it's another pre-recorded thing for tomorrow?

seems like AC360 wouldn't be super late unless necessary
I have a feeling maybe they're trying to vet the Parnas interview, and now trying to see the intersections, and trying to tie those connections in now when they talk about theirs for more nuance.

BadAss2961

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This Parnas interview is the most damning piece of testimony yet in the Ukraine scandal. He implicates all the major players and everything lines up perfectly.

Only part where I feel like Parnas is bullshitting is in regard to his part in stalking the ambassador. I bet Parnas knew Hyde was dead serious, but he doesn't want to cop to that one. That one is way too serious.

Netherscourge

Oct 25, 2017
Meanwhile on Fox News:

"Pelosi plays into McConnell's hands"

"Lev Parnas throws water on the Ukraine surveillance claim, 'crazy' texts."

The entire main section of their website is Pelosi bashing and anti-impeachment propaganda.

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
Not sure if this has been verified. But it appears parnas's lawyer is a confirmed Illuminati overseer(handler) as well.

Just saying... This might go deeper than we all think.

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
Only part where I feel like Parnas is bullshitting is in regard to his part in stalking the ambassador. I bet Parnas knew Hyde was dead serious, but he doesn't want to cop to that one. That one is way too serious.
for real, there's no way he's going near that right now

maybe later when Hyde is being grilled, but not now when he could get implicated on a whole new set of charges

Foffy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is Parnas going to be a witness if the Senate gets them?

He has to be. Him and Bolton.

That's probably part the reason the GOP is going to fight witnesses. These two destroy every narrative they've tried to make until now, and even call into question members of their own party overseeing this.

MechDX

Oct 25, 2017
Is Parnas going to be a witness if the Senate gets them?
This was a power play by Pelosi IMO. She knew about this info from Parnas and delayed transmitting the impeachment until right before this dropped.

Any GOP senator who denies calling witnesses now is complicit.

Nida

Aug 31, 2019
Everett, Washington
He has to be. Him and Bolton.

That's probably part the reason the GOP is going to fight witnesses. These two destroy every narrative they've tried to make until now, and even call into question members of their own party overseeing this.
This was a power play by Pelosi IMO. She knew about this info from Parnas and delayed transmitting the impeachment until right before this dropped.

Any GOP senator who denies calling witnesses now is complicit.

When do they vote on witnesses?

Darryl M R

The Spectacular PlayStation-Man
Oct 25, 2017
I had to stay late in the office tonight. What were the big bombshells dropped?

Garble Slew

Oct 27, 2017
Atlanta, Georgia
note, i don't know how much of all this is exact

i dont have the best hearing lol

I'm not 100% on this (but I am 99%) but it wasn't Trump that Lev was in contact with 4 to 5 times a week. It was Rudy. He said of Trump before that comment that he had spoken with him and been around him many times which is why Trump was lying about knowing who Lev was. Only discrepancy I noticed in your notes.

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
I had to stay late in the office tonight. What were the big bombshells dropped?
heres a few barebone basics

LP heard Trump giving Rudy instructions over speaker phone for one, lol

Rudy is tied to Barr, Barr was in the loop

Pence was taking meetings about getting dirt on Biden from the Ukraine for Trump

LP had meeting with people thought the Ukraine situation and Mueller investigation

LP knows that Trump was the one giving Rudy instructions, to which Rudy gave them to him p much

Deleted member 16365

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If history repeats itself, the Senate will turn on Trump after this and he'll resign so that Pence can pardon him.

Foffy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If history repeats itself, the Senate will turn on Trump after this and he'll resign so that Pence can pardon him.

Pence is in on it too. If we say "throw out all connected" President Pelosi is a thing.

GOP will never have that. Better to try to push a post-truth alternate universe.

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017
for real, there's no way he's going near that right now

maybe later when Hyde is being grilled, but not now when he could get implicated on a whole new set of charges

I'm saying, there's no way that someone who pled "not guilty" for what basically amounts to white collar crimes is going to go on TV and say "yeah we were ready to rough up the ambassador".

His lawyer would be committing malpractice. The "can and will be used against you thing" is very real. If there was a plot on the ambassador's health or even her life, you aren't going to hear it from a guy without a plea deal.

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
Pence was called put tonight as part of this!
lol, yeah, Pence too

LP set up meetings and was aware of a bunch of meeting involving the Ukraine, one was for Trump to meet an official in Poland about digging up dirt and getting the Ukraine to announce an investigation

Pence took the trip and had the meeting instead

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
Rudy basically just made LP set up all the meetings, thus giving him contact with nearly every person

Rudy the genius

Darryl M R

The Spectacular PlayStation-Man
Oct 25, 2017

heres a few barebone basics

LP had meeting with people thought the Ukraine situation and Mueller investigation

LP knows that Trump was the one giving Rudy instructions, to which Rudy gave them to him p much
SnoopyFrequentIcelandicsheepdog-small.gif

Wow

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
Full show is on YouTube. Search last hour.

Some are the debate. But the hour and 8 minute one is the show..

Also..

Real talk. The lawyer was like trying to read maddows mind the entire time. Or something. Just a stare. Entire time.

Netherscourge

Oct 25, 2017
Pence possibly showing up for Zelensky' inauguration was dangled as bait for Biden dirt.

"IF you do the Biden thing for us, we'll have Mike Pence, THE MIKE PENCE, show up at your inauguration. But if you don't make the announcement, then NO MIKE PENCE FOR YOU!"

lol

Mike Pence was the Pro Quo for the Quid, before the Military Aid Package entered the conversation. I guess Mike Pence showing up at your birthday ain't as big a deal as Drake showing up for your birthday.

Replicant

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
MN
Anderson's interview tonight must have been recorded for anothe day, because he's not going to be on tonight. CNN's prime time stuff is done at 11pm est

Otakukidd

The cutest v-tuber
Oct 25, 2017
It's kinda hard to say there was no quid pro quo when the guy you had doing it is screaming at the top of his lung "I TRIED TO QUID PRO QUO AT THE BEHEST OF THE PRESIDENT, I WILL NOT BE EPSTEINED"