• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 3017

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Finally played this. It was wonderful. Really enjoyed the DLC as well. Looking forward to the sequel.

nihilence

nøthing but silence
Oct 25, 2017
From 'quake area to big OH.
Well, now I'm annoyed. Lost my save because I restarted trying to figure out how to do dlc and or other campaign? Then found it you play it by going to chapter select. That's piss poor design. And the loading is atrocious. And, at least on Xbox One, resume or taking system focus off the title generally causes it to crash. I'm sour over a game is legit enjoyed some moments ago.

cosmickosm

Oct 26, 2017
Well, now I'm annoyed. Lost my save because I restarted trying to figure out how to do dlc and or other campaign? Then found it you play it by going to chapter select. That's piss poor design. And the loading is atrocious. And, at least on Xbox One, resume or taking system focus off the title generally causes it to crash. I'm sour over a game is legit enjoyed some moments ago.

I had the same issue when trying to access the DLC. It was really annoying and it was really poorly thought out.

Shopolic

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I finished this amazing games weeks ago and really loved it. Yes, it had some flaws here and there, but the whole experience was fantastic. One of those games that I always remember some parts of it.
Can't wait for second one!