• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Juan29.Zapata

Oct 25, 2017
Colombia
Question, is the demo a part of the main game, or is it like a prologue or something similar? Wanna know if I should just wait for the complete game.

mogster7777

Oct 27, 2017
Does anyone else's ps5 only download when you switch it on but doesn't start downloading when in rest mode? My ps5 settings are set to download updates/demos etc in rest mode, and ps4 downloaded in rest mode fine too with the same setting

Mar 31, 2018
Just played it on PS5. Great fun as was the first one! Ran well, 30 FPS though but I guess PS5 version will be 60.

Last edited:

Lord Fanny

Banned
Apr 25, 2020
Question, is the demo a part of the main game, or is it like a prologue or something similar? Wanna know if I should just wait for the complete game.
It could be the start of the game,but I cant confirm...its really short so you could try it out,without any fear of big spoilers or anything.

Yeah, they haven't said either way, but considering how it cuts off rather abruptly I'm going to wager it's not like a separate prologue or anything. That and I'm about 90% sure the area you're in was in the trailers.

Wouwie

Oct 27, 2017
Just finished the demo. I love this type of games (cinematic platformer) but i don't like horror so i'm a bit conflicted on these games. Though i did enjoy the first game quite a bit in a certain way i guess. I'll probably buy it depending on how much horror there will end up being in the final game. I'm not even sure you call this horror but it's certainly unsettling and very dark? It looks and plays great though.

Last edited:

Lord Fanny

Banned
Apr 25, 2020
Can´t find it on the Store (Series S).

Get Little Nightmares II DEMO | Xbox

Return to a world of charming horror in Little Nightmares II, a suspense adventure game in which you play as Mono, a young boy trapped in a world that has been distorted by the humming transmission of a distant tower. This demo will let you discover the Wilderness and its bloodthirsty Resident...

lunanto

Banned
Dec 1, 2017

Get Little Nightmares II DEMO | Xbox

Return to a world of charming horror in Little Nightmares II, a suspense adventure game in which you play as Mono, a young boy trapped in a world that has been distorted by the humming transmission of a distant tower. This demo will let you discover the Wilderness and its bloodthirsty Resident...
Yeah, I found it and just finished. Thanks :)

It looks cool, I like holding the other character´s hand by pressing RT lol The thing is I feel it may be like "more of the same" for me. Little Nightmares was one of its kind and I think the impact is not the same now.

I will see. I may play it in the future.

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Just played it on my One X and loved it. I might need to replay the first one before this comes out now.

Juan29.Zapata

Oct 25, 2017
Colombia

Jun 17, 2018
Thanks for the heads up!

Tried it and loved it but no surprise there, I adored the first one, even got the physical collectors edition with a Six statue. Played all DLCs as well!

Really fun game, for some reason im attracted to these kind of games. Loved Inside, loved Unravel 1 and 2 looking forward to playing the second part of this.

Jobbs

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Really liked the demo. It prompted me to play through Little Nightmares again, and also play all the DLC chapters which I hadn't before. Fully ready for 2 now.

A shame this is so blurry on switch per impressions I saw in another thread

I tested this on both PS5 and Switch out of curiosity. It's blurry docked, sure, but that's pretty much across the board true for almost every Switch game. If Switch games in general don't bother you then this one won't. Frankly I thought it looked pretty damn nice for a Switch game, my only problem wasn't the blurriness really but the fact that the cloth physics of the character that are so dynamic and neat on the PS5 are completely not there on Switch.