• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
https://www.nfl.com/news/little-caesars-announced-as-new-official-pizza-sponsor-of-nfl

FVNrVl8XwAAAATn.png

DETROIT -- Little Caesars, the third largest pizza chain in the world and home of the famous HOT-N-READY pizza, and the NFL today announced a multi-year partnership that names Little Caesars as the Official Pizza Sponsor of the National Football League. As one of Little Caesars highest-profile partnerships to date, the collaboration will continue to build on Little Caesars momentum of incredible growth over the past several years.

Eating delicious pizza and cheering on the home team combine to make the perfect weekend social activity, and Little Caesars plans to be a special part of those game-time meal occasions. The brand, which revolutionized the pizza industry with HOT-N-READY pizzas for convenient pickup and launched the pizza industry's lowest priced delivery at the 2020 Super Bowl, is a perfect match for the over 100 million NFL fans who regularly watch football games and want their gametime meals quickly and easily -- whether they choose delivery, exclusive Pizza Portal pickup, or carry-out. Little Caesars is known for unique product offerings and promotions like the Pretzel Pizza, Detroit-Style Deep Dish Pizza, the Batman Calzony, and now offers 33% more pepperoni on its Classic pizza.

"We're thrilled to welcome Little Caesars to the NFL family," said Renie Anderson, chief revenue officer and executive vice president of NFL partnerships. "With a focus on quality and convenience, Little Caesars offers unmatched value for our fans, and we look forward to working together to positively impact communities across the United States."

Little Caesars gonna bring back Pizza by the Foot when?

You can now call it the Football Pizza.

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
The Hut has lower tier pizza than Little Caesars, so this is good. The less people eating at Pizza Hut the better.

Anyways, bring back the pretzel crust cowards

BassForever

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CT
I just wish any of the major pizza chains besides Dominos was near me. It doesn't matter how much worse Pizza Hut has gotten over the past 20 years I have too much nostalgia of eating there with my family to not order their food every chance I get.

BassForever

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CT
I wish we HAD a Dominoes near me. They're the best chain pizza these days IMO.
I don't disagree, I just wish I had the option. There apparently used to be a Little Ceasars, Pizza Hut, and Papa Johns all within 15 minutes of where I live now but they closed in the mid 2010's. I have lots of great local pizza places so it's not like I'm struggling, but local places never give out as good of coupons as chain places.

Lord Fanny

Banned
Apr 25, 2020
I am not a fan of Pizza Hut, but you got me sniffing the wrong end of the glue stick to pretend Little Caesar's is better. It may be a battle for the bottom, but come on now.

Isilia

Mar 11, 2019
US: PA
You know, I'm OK with this. I've had better experiences with Ceaser's than my local Huts.

But I'm still just going to support local shops instead of either.

Jul 1, 2020
My local Pizza Hut does a way better job than either of the Domino's in my area. There is one Little Caesars but it has the most impossible to use parking lot so I just avoid it.

atomsk

Oct 28, 2017
as someone who lives in NJ, eating chain pizza almost never happens

but when I lived in IL, and my ex's little sister worked at Little Caesar's, getting the italian cheese bread with extra garlic was god tier

Zukkoyaki

Oct 25, 2017
Little Caesar's deep dish is better than any of the pies at Pizza Hut. Their crazy bread also dunks on Pizza Hut's breadsticks.

Pizza Hut takes the rest of it though.

Kreim

Dec 6, 2017
Little Caesars rules. Well not really, but when you're trying to slum it and starving it hits the spot more than it should.

Pizza Hut kinda pricey considering the quality, wish they had better quality control because you can go to pretty much any Dominoes and get the same product every time.

digitalrelic

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Biggest Change
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Little Caesars is weirdly pretty good garbage pizza. I'd certainly take it over Pizza Hut.

APOEERA

Oct 26, 2017
Pizza Hut near me gave me either stomach problems or gave me undercooked/uncooked pizza. Little Caesars just smells weird every time I go into one. I half expect to see scratch off lotto tickets and keychains for sale. Their pizza is slightly better though.

Still Marco's or Jet Pizza for me.

VeryHighlander

The Fallen
May 9, 2018
Noobs, call in and get your little skeezer's pizza made fresh and how you like it. I call 10 min before and get mine with easy cheese and well done and those pies can be great when fresh

Kreim

Dec 6, 2017
When is Shaq gonna make a better pizza tho. Papa has been trash for ages.

Noobs, call in and get your little skeezer's pizza made fresh and how you like it. I call 10 min before and get mine with easy cheese and well done and those pies can be great when fresh

Hell yeah my girl figured this out. Game changer.

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
For the prices? Little Caesar's is the better bang for your buck. Pizza Hut is expensive for what it is and the amount you get.
Funny enough I'm eating Little Caesar's right now and it's definitely not for the quality, people only go there to get something fast and cheap, and just for that I really wouldn't rank it above most pizza places

thewienke

Oct 25, 2017
The love for hot garbage like Little Caesar's and the hate for Papa John's and Pizza Hut continues to confuse me.

At least we can all agree that Domnio's is the best of the national chains in that tier.

Sanjuro

Oct 25, 2017
Massachusetts
The love for hot garbage like Little Caesar's and the hate for Papa John's and Pizza Hut continues to confuse me.

At least we can all agree that Domnio's is the best of the national chains in that tier.
If I get a fresh Detroit Deep Dish, it's generally pretty solid.

Papa John's just doesn't do anything better than the other chains. Pizza Hut I have a craving for once in a great while but they are certainly not the same. Domino's is fine.

Empyrean Cocytus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Upstate NY
It shocked me when I heard Little Caesars makes their dough and sauce in-house. Also they do freaky shit with Pizza. Always something I like.

Kreim

Dec 6, 2017
I went to look up zap packs to see what was in them and typed little sleazers, thanks guys

Br3wnor

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Haven't been to a little Caesars I think ever, we have dominos mostly near us on Long Island but I only go to non chain places because you're out of your mind to live here and get chain pizza.

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Funny enough I'm eating Little Caesar's right now and it's definitely not for the quality, people only go there to get something fast and cheap, and just for that I really wouldn't rank it above most pizza places

That's my point though. Other chain pizzas aren't any better and charge twice as much.

SwampBastard

The Fallen
Nov 1, 2017
I'm genuinely shocked that Little Greaser's has the money to secure this kind of sponsorship deal. I haven't had their food in years, but the last time I did it was really bad.