• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Auros01

Avenger
Nov 17, 2017
These positive impressions have me in shock. It genuinely looks disgusting and I consider myself someone who can appreciate Little Caesar's for what it is.

Oct 26, 2017
Appalachia
I had one last week and the calorie count is no joke lmao, a single slice sat pretty heavy with me. Forgot to grab marinara but I liked it even without!

That garlic sauce really works for it

Oct 27, 2017
Calzone doesn't have pizza sauce inside, it's usually a dipping sauce.
Calzones don't usually have the sauce in them; you gotta dip em. This one has a garlic sauce in it but it comes with a cup of marinara. I think that's it, really. I know when I worked at Pizza Hut when they first did the P'Zone, everything else was the same.

Ah. I think I'm so used to always dipping them in sauce I forgot they didn't include sauce in them

The Real Abed

Oct 25, 2017
Pennsylvania

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
I loved it. The creamy sauce in the middle just works really well. Each bite had the right amount of sauce, meat, and cheese. Would get again.

Oct 26, 2017
Appalachia
I'd rather have the sauce inside myself. Just a pizza that's folded over. But it looks like this doesn't have tomato sauce either? Just a white garlic sauce?
The pizza part has the normal sauce, the calzone part is the white sauce but you also should get a cup of marinara with it

I am only partial to calzones when the outer crust is nicely seasoned and the cheese gets sufficiently gooey. Mixes with the pepperoni grease and just marinates inside, can be good

Relix

Oct 25, 2017
I'll shit myself after eating it but it looks so disgusting and degenerate that I want one.

OP
OP
RBH

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
BsUajpG.jpg

Little Caesars is set to debut a new 4-Quarter Calzony starting September 4, 2023 according to product leaks on social media.

The new 4-Quarter Calzony is basically a four meat pizza that features a folded calzone-like crust that is filled with a different meat in each corner along with mozzarella cheese and garlic white sauce. The Calzony is finished with a four-meat topping in the center and sprinkled with parmesan cheese.

Each 4-Quarter Calzony is served with a side of Crazy Sauce for a suggested price of $8.99.

You can find the 4-Quarter Calzony at participating locations on September 4, with nationwide availability starting September 11, 2023.
www.chewboom.com

Little Caesars Set To Debut New 4-Quarter Calzony On September 4, 2023 - Chew Boom

Little Caesars is set to debut a new 4-Quarter Calzony starting September 4, 2023 according to product leaks on social media. Advertisment Story continues below The new 4-Quarter Calzony is basically a four meat pizza ..