• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Poppy

Oct 25, 2017
richmond, va
why you gotta bring calories into the junk food thread
3df28d71-8c24-4a18-a556-8e641e3057f9

hell yeah
i dunno this makes me think of a prolapse

Deleted member 12867

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Does anyone actually like Little Ceasar pizza. I'd honestly rather have frozen pizza and I'm not a fan of frozen pizza.

Tohsaka

Nov 17, 2017
If only there were still a Little Caesars around here. The closest two closed during the pandemic and now there are none anywhere near me according to their website.

SpankyDoodle

Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone actually like Little Ceasar pizza. I'd honestly rather have frozen pizza and I'm not a fan of frozen pizza.
My girlfriend and I do. Yes there are better pizzas but sometimes you just want specifically a shitty Little Caesar's pizza. Also the one near us is shockingly really good, easily the best LC's I've ever had anywhere. When you ask for black olives they load that shit UP, looked like they seriously just poured a whole can of sliced olives on the pie 😍

Captain of Outer Space

Come Sale Away With Me
Oct 28, 2017
There's a local chain around here called Kraus' Pizza that has that style of pepperoni on their pizza, which is the only good part of their pizza.

Deleted member 41651

User-requested account closure
Banned
Apr 3, 2018
I know what I'm eating tomorrow. I can't even be snobby about this pizza... them cups bro. Haven't been able to eat legit food for a week since getting a tooth extracted so I'll celebrate by being drenched in a sweat on the toilet multiple times.

Sanjuro

Oct 25, 2017
Massachusetts
Reporting back on this pizza. Can't give it a solid reccomend. The pepperoni is definitely an upgrade, though the times I've received the pizza it wasn't cooked well enough to have any sort of crisp. Not sure if it has something to do with the dough

Sirhc

Hasn't made a thread yet. Shame me.
Oct 27, 2017
Reporting back on this pizza. Can't give it a solid reccomend. The pepperoni is definitely an upgrade, though the times I've received the pizza it wasn't cooked well enough to have any sort of crisp. Not sure if it has something to do with the dough

Some stores definitely don't cook the pizza long enough for sure. If you've got an air fryer though it adds that crisp real nice.

LordGorchnik

Oct 30, 2017
NGL if Little Ceasers ever goes back to their actual $5 hot n ready design I would probably eat them a lot more. Ever since they made their Cheese/Pep/Sausage pizzas $7.50 in my area their business has definitely suffered.

This one shows $13 on my website. They slowly trying to sneak into the "premium" pizza market lol.

Sirhc

Hasn't made a thread yet. Shame me.
Oct 27, 2017
NGL if Little Ceasers ever goes back to their actual $5 hot n ready design I would probably eat them a lot more. Ever since they made their Cheese/Pep/Sausage pizzas $7.50 in my area their business has definitely suffered.

This one shows $13 on my website. They slowly trying to sneak into the "premium" pizza market lol.

Inflation sucks, sure those premium pizzas probably went from $20 to $25 in the same time.