• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

uzipukki

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I pooped a heart shaped poo once #blessed🙏 #humblebrag

Lyng

Editor at Popaco.dk
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Oh damn thought it would be a Superhumman appreciation thread

Rolodzeo

Nov 10, 2017
Spain, EU
Someone was wrong on Era and I didn't reply.
g8zhQaXl.jpg

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's ok. I bought a Save the Bees bracelet. All good.

Thank you based Greenpeace

When I was a young man one of our extremely hyper and likely coked up ad executives did some stupid dare at drinks one evening and the setup was you put your hand on the table and place a pound note on the back of your hand. He then holds a lit cigar lighter on top of the pound note and it starts to conduct heat rapidly through to your hand. The "winner" is the one who withstands the longest.

Gross information and not as gross photo of the twenty years later scar follows.

When my turn came he thought it had stopped working because I didn't flinch or move for so long. But when he removed the currency there was a hole in the back of my hand that went all the way through to the bone and the tendons and nerves had burnt through and retracted into the hand.

Surgery and rehab and a very unlikely sounding explanation that didn't include a drunken colleague.

The (smooth) scar is about half the size of the original hole. Blackened bone surrounded by a puddle of crisp and molten flesh at the time though. I never even twitched. Possibly because the nerves were all destroyed. I do have a high tolerance for pain and spice but I can also be a huge baby about like stubbing my toes.

"Winner..."

itj9kgX.jpg

Last edited:

Baron Von Beans

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I swear that one night many years ago I drank over 8 liters of beer at a bachelor party of a very good friend. 10 years later or so, I still haven't come close to that amount, or level of drunkenness