• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

STech

Sep 24, 2018
It would be great to see something new instead those games.

Especially, the UI... Is really weird that we haven't seen it at this point.

Oct 28, 2017
Really hope it's more than just gameplay shown. Especially of just those games man...

Something similar to the Series X hands-on videos would be good.

KTroopA

Oct 27, 2017
London, UK
Im am expecting, PS5 Box unveil with manuals, HDMI cable, DS5 weight and battery life, SSD speeds, Fan speeds and of course how big the PS5 is with various size comparisions to PS3, PS4 and Vita. Thats it.

hope im wrong lol..

MeltedDreams

Oct 27, 2017
Godfall again, huh? This game is everywhere, yet hardly anyone cares about it. I don't expect much today.

Oct 28, 2017
This will only happen when Sony send review units to the press/media. We might have to wait more two or three weeks for that.

Okay...

tenor.gif

Stairouais

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
France
Expecting footage of games, absolutely no look at the UI, and lots, lots of « えええええええええええええ »

shodgson8

Aug 22, 2018
Literally expecting just some snippets of game capture. I think people expecting a look at the UI and hardware are going to be disappointed.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Im am expecting, PS5 Box unveil with manuals, HDMI cable, DS5 weight and battery life, SSD speeds, Fan speeds and of course how big the PS5 is with various size comparisions to PS3, PS4 and Vita. Thats it.

hope im wrong lol..

even that is expecting too much

fully expect a minimal look at the hardware and mostly just in-game footage

VG Aficionado

Nov 6, 2017
If all these are pre-recorded, that means they have been approved by marketing and will probably only show a bit of the console exterior as well as game footage only. I would expect little to no dabbling in the UI.

Tratorn

Oct 25, 2017
Literally expecting just some snippets of game capture. I think people expecting a look at the UI and hardware are going to be disappointed.

Noone should expect those things. If they would show that, they surely would be able to put it in their youtube descriptions as well. Why would they be allowed to say which games they are going to show and then nothing about Hardware, UI or similar things? It's not the time for that anyways yet.

Those videos are gameplay hand-ons of the listed games, so that some actual consumers can experience and talk a bit about them. :)

Arex

Oct 27, 2017
Indonesia
It's just gonna be them talking in front of the PS5 and then them playing the games that's already on the TV.

The most we can hope is them panning around the PS5 lol.

Bucéfalo

Banned
May 29, 2020
I'll keep my expectations low, since this is only have been promoted in Japan. If they were to showcase something really relevant, it would have been promoted in western coutnries too.

MilkBeard

Oct 25, 2017
Premiering in 4 minutes. I just casually clicked the thread, not realizing it was happening now, ha

Arex

Oct 27, 2017
Indonesia
I don't know which one to watch xD

Also any PS5 with an Xbox is fake / not real because they're not putting an Xbox on Sony event lol.

aisback

Oct 27, 2017
I wonder if they'll have multiple videos throughout the week and one of them will be the UI

Chaserjoey

Oct 27, 2017
I hate how the Youtube stream function kicks the 2 minute countdown in after the time specified.