• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Radishhead

Oct 30, 2017
Tressa: So if we're all sticking together, doesn't that makes us like a caravan or something?

H'aanit: 'Tis true, though the excess of weaponry maken me thinketh a mercenary band maye be more accurate.

Olberic: Nay, we are not mere brigands for sale to the highest bidder! An honorable company we are, brothers and sisters of battle ready to fight for justice across this land!

Ophelia: But battle is not our purpose! None of us seek out conflict, despite the complications that may stand in the way or our goals.

Alfyn: Well shoot, I guess we could just keep it simple and say we're travelers.

Cyrus: Wait a moment... Ophelia, Cyrus, Tressa, Olberic, Primrose, Alfyn, Therion, H'aanit... that's it! We shall be... The Octopath Travelers!

Primrose: ...no

Therion: Hell no.

Cyrus: It was just a suggestion.

Well written, I could imagine this in-game

takriel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You did well, Link. Your actions will be remembered for centuries to come. Beings of all races will know your deeds. Young men will aspire to match your skill. Malevolent forces will come to fear your legacy. And, one day in the distant future, your valiant story will become a legend. But know this, Link. Your name is replaceable. Devoid of any meaning. It will be forgotten. Lost to time, like every other insignificant detail. People will remember your achievements, but not you. Not what you looked like. Or your personality. This legend will strip you of everything that makes you human. It will reduce your being to the few traits you displayed while fighting evil. In fact, the one name they will remember is mine; I have made sure of that. That's why they will inevitaby call it The Legend of Zelda.

Last edited:

Ryengeku

Oct 26, 2017
Georgia, US
"No one can stop Brave Vesperia!"
-Karol

Tales of Vesperia

We're really about to venture into the Replica Factory Abyss everyone; be prepared.
-Jade

Tales of the Abyss

"Do not give up hope. We claimed Radiance in the War for Crimea, and now we'll ride it all the way into the Dawn against this Goddess!"
-Ike after Sanaki forced him to give a speech.

Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance & Radiant Dawn Duology

"I'll continue my hopeless journey for romance as long as I draw breath as I blaze my Trails in the Sky throughout the land."
-Anton

The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky trilogy

"I can"t believe my dad is really the greek God of War. He's deceived me all this time!"
-Atreus

God of War PS4

"I'm the real G-unit of this online game! Come at me!"
-Haseo

.hack//G.U.

"We'll make Georg refrain from resurrecting Deus with the Resonance of our Shining Armonics!"
-Sonia

Shining Resonance Refain

"Look to the Horizon, Aloy. We've just corrected the mistakes of the past and reset the timeline. This is the beginning of our New Dawn.
-Sylens

Horizon Zero Dawn

Ratchet - "Alright Clank, are you ready to save the Galaxy again?
Clank - "Aye aye, Ratchet!"

Ratchet & Clank PS4

"All of these Titans will Fall today..."
-Jack

Titanfall 2

"This world doesn't need any more heroes. I'm just doing this for the hell of it."
-Travis

No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

"The harmony of the crests within each of the Three Houses are what sustains this kingdom. If the crests themselves are to blame, Teacher, then were we ever really safe?"
-Edelgard

Fire Emblem: Three Houses

"Chin up Evan. This is your Revenant Kingdom. Take back what's yours!"
-Roland

Ni No Kuni 2: Revenant Kingdom

"How is Death gun able to fatally kill someone from inside the game with a single bullet!? We have to stop him!""
-Kirito

Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet

Oct 25, 2017
"Sometimes I look in the mirror and see only an animal, crossing the line that separates us from acting on pure survival and instinct. It's a wild world out there, kid." - Tom Nook

Aquova

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Kansas
Let's not forget that a character in Birth By Sleep tried to use "Birth By Sleep" in a sentence.

Chie Satonaka

Oct 25, 2017
Tressa: So if we're all sticking together, doesn't that makes us like a caravan or something?

H'aanit: 'Tis true, though the excess of weaponry maken me thinketh a mercenary band maye be more accurate.

Olberic: Nay, we are not mere brigands for sale to the highest bidder! An honorable company we are, brothers and sisters of battle ready to fight for justice across this land!

Ophelia: But battle is not our purpose! None of us seek out conflict, despite the complications that may stand in the way or our goals.

Alfyn: Well shoot, I guess we could just keep it simple and say we're travelers.

Cyrus: Wait a moment... Ophelia, Cyrus, Tressa, Olberic, Primrose, Alfyn, Therion, H'aanit... that's it! We shall be... The Octopath Travelers!

Primrose: ...no

Therion: Hell no.

Cyrus: It was just a suggestion.

I really appreciate the effort that was put into this one.

Nov 23, 2017
Rufus Shinra: Hojo, what's your status on the Promised Land? Hojo: This is what the Cetra called their Final Fantasy. A place where their essence comes to rest. I've read this book seven times and I believe we're onto something, here.

Iva Demilcol

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Iwatodai Dorm
I was playing Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories yesterday when suddenly a bad guy says to Sora:

"... you're tied to this Chain of Memories(TM)"

I'm not making this up, it's really in the dialogue.

Camstun187

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
China
User banned (1 week): inappropriate and vulgar drive-by, sexism.
Does Zelda do that halfway-down throat gag where saliva hangs out as the hole gets pounded?

I've never played BOTW and would like to know more

Aurongel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
You've redeemed yourself of your past deeds Mr. Arthur Morgan. More importantly however, thanks to your help we've eliminated the Communist menace. I don't know what's the bigger accomplishment of yours today? Red dead... Redemption too?

Blackbird

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
"You know Jill, something still bothers me about that mansion, it's like...resident evil."

Bomblord

Self-requested ban
Banned
Jan 11, 2018
How many times can we Fall out with fans on this one?.... 76
-Toad Hiward