• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

BFIB

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Latest 538 polls are showing a toss up. Could go either way.
projects.fivethirtyeight.com

Latest Polls

The latest political polls and polling averages from FiveThirtyEight.

both trump and graham will win seems like it.
compare it to 2014

hes down like 15 points

id be terrified, he should be safe as all hell

even if he only has a 1 in 5 chance of losing, thats insane

Ah, I was looking at the Forecast. If somehow Graham, McConnell and Trump go, I can't begin to imagine how great that would be.

Loan Wolf

Nov 9, 2017
It's a pleasant surprise seeing Harrison have a fair shot in Graham's senate seat. Assuming Alabama flips red; South Carolina, Maine, Arizona, and Colorado, and the VP will sufficiently flip the Senate.

ArjanN

Oct 25, 2017
Fuck Lindsey Graham (and the Lincoln project while we're at it)

Last edited:

Pop-O-Matic

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
How is this fucker so pathetic? Dude's in charge of the Senate Judiciary Committee. All he'd have to do to get more funds is tell the GOP "either you give me my money or you aren't getting that nice empty Supreme Court seat filled."

Jan 27, 2020
Washington, DC
He seems to have hit a sweet spot of not being enough of a toady for the Trumpaloos, but still enough of a sycophant to fire up the opposition. For him to lose, there have to be a lot of Trump/Harrison voters or a pretty severe undervote in the Senate race.

Socivol

Oct 25, 2017
Saw this earlier this week and he was right I do hate his fucking guts. Not only did I donate to his opponent I reached out to my cousin and niece in SC to make sure they were registered so they can vote against his ass.

Loud Wrong

Feb 24, 2020
It's a pleasant surprise seeing Harrison have a fair shot in Graham's senate seat. Assuming Alabama flips red; South Carolina, Maine, Arizona, and Colorado, and the VP will sufficiently flip the Senate.
You cant count on SC. Alabama is as good as gone. Dems have legit shots at North Carolina(dem leads 63-37), Colorado(72 - 28 for dem), Maine(59-41 for dem), Arizona(78-22 for dem), Iowa(53-47 for Republican). Dems will lose Alabama (77-23 for Republican) and some dems are worried about holding Michigan (78-22 for dem).

Watchtower

Oct 27, 2017
He seems to have hit a sweet spot of not being enough of a toady for the Trumpaloos, but still enough of a sycophant to fire up the opposition. For him to lose, there have to be a lot of Trump/Harrison voters or a pretty severe undervote in the Senate race.

At the top of the decade Graham shared the "Maverick" title and reputation with McCain; the two together were seen as the conscience of the current Republican senate. In the circles that appreciated that, the current narrative is that McCain's death made Graham crack, hence his violent and dramatic swerve into being Trump's loyal lapdog.

I know it's bullshit, but it's not about reality, it's about perception. And I think a lot of Graham's current struggling is coming from that earlier perception of him being shattered so.

Chrome Hyena

Oct 30, 2017
The thing is rumors about Graham's sexual preference isn't a new thing, nor do I doubt it's the first time someone tried to blackmail him for it.

Years ago there was a special in Vice news, I don't remember exactly the main topic but they had him on there for a minute to help explain the problem from a politics point of view. He did a compare/contrast to the 'war on terror' waging in other countries and was like 'Normally we would just have them killed' and all I remember was how callously he said it, not even for a hot take for the channel just very matter of fact. He's a piece of shit of the highest order.

-EDIT- lol. It was on Cybercrime, lol

www.youtube.com

The Two Powerful Senators On A Bipartisan Quest To Terrify You (HBO)

Senator Sheldon Whitehouse is a powerful Democrat. Senator Lindsey Graham is a powerful Republican. Together, they’re on a bipartisan quest to scare the shit...
Funny enough if he was in a non homophobic party he'd not be able to be blackmailed. Sucks for him!

RoaminRonin

Nov 6, 2017
The trump team is pocketing all that gop campaign funds ,why doesn't he go grovelling to trump for some of it, he knows damn well he's not above getting on his knees.

Camwi

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'll never forget his hateful rant during the Kavanaugh hearings. I would be ecstatic is this human sack of shit lost.

Temascos

Oct 27, 2017
If I'm understand 538 right, does this mean Harrison could potentially oust Senator Graham? Would be nice to read that his ass got booted out of Congress.

Eoin

Oct 27, 2017
If I'm understand 538 right, does this mean Harrison could potentially oust Senator Graham? Would be nice to read that his ass got booted out of Congress.
538 rate that as being an 18% chance, so a relatively low probability of happening, but still a relatively high probability for a Democrat in a Senate race in South Carolina. With Trump being the clear favourite to win in SC, though and with SC still having straight-ticket voting as an option, I don't think anyone should be expecting Graham to lose.

Juryvicious

Oct 28, 2017
As a Canadian I WISH I could donate to his opposition. Incredibly pathetic. Fuck him, hope he gets voted out and oozes into obscurity for the rest of his days.

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
I never thought I'd see eye to eye with a conservative group, but the Lincoln Project seems like good people. I mean, even after a month of Trump and McConnel's emboldened Senate I would imagine any sane Republican would be like "wait, hold up....".

Oct 25, 2017
God I hope they're holding that rumored Lindsey graham expose about his ties to gay sex workers so they can drop the bomb closer to election time, I'm sick of this dude

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
scha·den·freu·de
/ˈSHädənˌfroidə/
noun
  1. pleasure derived by someone from another person's misfortune.
    "a business that thrives on schadenfreude"

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Poor Lindsay. Maybe people wouldn't think he is a spineless coward if he didn't trade every bit of moral integrity and respect had to shamelessly grovel and bootlick for Donald Trump a man who couldn't give two shits about Lindsay. The problem with being in cahoots with a bunch of grifters is they'll cut you loose the second you aren't useful to them.

Oct 25, 2017
Arizona
I never thought I'd see eye to eye with a conservative group, but the Lincoln Project seems like good people. I mean, even after a month of Trump and McConnel's emboldened Senate I would imagine any sane Republican would be like "wait, hold up....".
They aren't. I don't mind them too much right now since they're helping to target some of the worst actors in modern politics, but really these are just people who want to roll the GOP back 15 years or so because they know abandoning dog whistles and saying the quiet part out loud isn't a winning strategy long term. They're just afraid that not doing this will destroy the party, but they're very much just as rotten.

TrueSloth

Oct 27, 2017
It's so great that people are posting The Lincoln Project here. It makes conservatives feel more welcome. And gives people a chance to explore more of what the Lincoln Project does and supports. So good.

Loud Wrong

Feb 24, 2020
It's so great that people are posting The Lincoln Project here. It makes conservatives feel more welcome. And gives people a chance to explore more of what the Lincoln Project does and supports. So good.
Yep because enjoying a video eviscerating Graham makes me susceptible to right wing propaganda. Oh lord help me, I fell down this slippery slope!

99nikniht

Oct 28, 2017
Just donated $25 to Harrison. I hope SC kicks that slimy bitch Lindsey to the curb come November.