• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Landy828

Oct 26, 2017
Clemson, SC

Yep, according to Lindsey Graham Trump only shot 2 over Par in his latest Golf outing. Shot 74 on a Par 72 course.

Man is a beast.

For reference, pros like Tiger Woods and many others have done/do worse than that at times, lol.

golf.com

Tiger Woods Shoots First-Round 75 at PGA Championship

Tiger Woods shot a first-round 75 at the PGA Championship at Whistling Straits, and he has work to do on Friday to make the cut. He's in danger of missing out on the weekend for the third consecutive major tournament.

Last edited:

Dan Thunder

Nov 2, 2017
tenor.gif

Tomorrow it'll be "We actually went round the course 4 times too!"

EDIT: OMG, skip to 17 seconds to see one of the worst golf swings you'll see!

whytemyke

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Trump shot a 74 the same way Trump weighs in at a svelte 215 lbs, has only the most successful businesses and is the greatest President in the history of the USA.

Jag

Oct 26, 2017
I have no idea what that means, but I'll assume it's ass-lickery.

Dan Thunder

Nov 2, 2017
What are the odds that he has at least one hidden up his trouser legs that he kicks out onto the green when no-one's looking?

BlueTsunami

Oct 29, 2017
Dear leader indeed

All that whining about Obama yet it truly seems like the GOP really just wanted to be subjugated

Yerffej

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
Trump has never in all his years shot in the 70's. I've never watched him hit a real golf ball once but I'm certain of that. Fuckin dipshit prolly picks it up ten feet from the cup and calls it good.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, but was he cheating again?

golf.com

How and why President Trump cheats at golf — even when he’s playing against Tiger Woods

Whether you’re Trump’s pharmacist or Tiger Woods, if you’re playing golf with the President, he’s going to cheat. In fact, he did cheat with Tiger Woods.

www.newyorker.com

The Serial Golf Cheat in the White House

A new book pulls together Donald Trump’s many rule violations on the golf course, and asks what they say about the man in the Oval Office.

Trump (in)famously cheated an 11 year old out of a great shot. Literally took the kids ball and said it was his shot, not the 11-year-olds.

www.businessinsider.com

Trump accused of taking another player's ball to cheat and win a championship at one of his golf clubs

When it comes to golf, Trump appears willing to win at any cost, including cheating against a child.

OakzXJdl.jpg

Ronnie Poncho

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Being good at Golf is the one thing I would expect of Trump considering how much time he spends playing and not governing the country. Not sure if Lindsay should be highlighting that.

And no, he's not good at golf

seki

Oct 30, 2017
The final paragraph made reading this worth it:
Unless there a simulator in the White House bunker, Trump's 74 is truly Herculean. Not many 74-year-olds can roll out of bed and shoot their age if they aren't playing regularly. As president he's only been able to play 2-3 times a week for most of the last three years. To remain this sharp is a testament to his natural ability.

test_account

Oct 25, 2017
I have no idea what that means, but I'll assume it's ass-lickery.
Do you know what "par" is in golf? If so, getting a 74 in golf, i think that means that you're basically get "par" on every hole/course in average, only a few hits over par. In other words, a very good result, especially for those who only play it as a hobby.

Kmonk

#TeamThierry
Oct 30, 2017
US
To be fair, I can believe that.

He's had so much practice lately, after all

https://www.golfdigest.com/story/10...k-detailing-president-trumps-cheating-at-golf

Caddies have an interesting nickname for Trump

That nickname would be "Pele." The moniker came from loopers at Winged Foot who got so used to Trump kicking his ball from the rough into the fairway.

Pros say Trump's handicap is baloney

Former tour player and current FOX broadcaster Brad Faxon, a supporter and frequent partner of Trump's, called the president "a legit 10." LPGA Hall of Famer Annika Sorenstam echoed those sentiments, calling Trump "a 9 or 10," as did Ernie Els ("an 8 or a 9").

Trump has never in all his years shot in the 70's. I've never watched him hit a real golf ball once but I'm certain of that. Fuckin dipshit prolly picks it up ten feet from the cup and calls it good.

And here's one just for you!

Trump might be a conservative. But when it comes to conceding putts, he's as liberal as it gets.

A putt is generally considered good if it's "inside the leather"—i.e., within a foot of the cup. What constitutes a gimme is slightly different in Trump's world, routinely giving others—and himself—10-footers.

krazen

Oct 27, 2017
Gentrified Brooklyn
What's funny is after Obama got elected the GOP basically rewrote history after their loss.

My fav was them attacking Clinton for voting for the Iraq war which was fucking RICH considering that was their pet project and hiding George Bush under the deepest bunker out of embarassment.

Hear em tell it in 2020, some would probably position themselves as the opposition party during the Bush era, lol.

Gonna be interesting to see how they pivot when Trump is gone

BassForever

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CT
Okay... neat... how is this a headline in 2020 when we have massive protests and 50,000 people testing positive for covid? I know it's likely distraction and "look at how great trump is"... but fuck this is the best you've got to try and make Trump look good Fox & Friends?

OP
OP
Landy828

Landy828

Oct 26, 2017
Clemson, SC
golf.com

Tiger Woods Shoots First-Round 75 at PGA Championship

Tiger Woods shot a first-round 75 at the PGA Championship at Whistling Straits, and he has work to do on Friday to make the cut. He's in danger of missing out on the weekend for the third consecutive major tournament.

Even the Pros, and one of the best ever, have shot higher during real competition.

Edit** Added to OP as a reference for non-golfers.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
Apparently he is a pretty good golfer. I doubt he's +2 good now, and probably never was. It's always embellishment with him.

www.golfdigest.com

How Good is Trump the Golfer?

In our two rounds together, Donald Trump showed flaws but did the most important things right

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
I just imagine that every time Trump takes Lindsey golfing, he shows him the "kompromat" to get him back on his side.

III-V

Oct 25, 2017
Graham is telling the truth. He just left out the part where Trump cheats his ass off. It's a known thing.

Deleted member 6949

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
People have been confirming that Trump is a compulsive golf cheat going back to like the 80s and 90s.