• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Semoreh

Oct 28, 2017
France
Just noticed that Pixel Gear has a Wednes release?? Is that new?

It is to support the idea the game is not part of the main collection, so that fullsetters can miss it if they don't want a VR game without thinking about it to much.

I'm not entirely convinced it will be enough haha. Even if it's not following the usual serialization, there's still a Limited Run logo and number on the spine, and that's enough for some to want it.

I've been reading reviews about that Pixel Gear and it's not super exciting. I'll probably skip it, even though I own a PSVR at home.
That being said, 1800 units is a pretty safe number.

Iori Fuyusaka

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Anyone get their copy of Croixleur Sigma yet? I think mine may have gotten lost in the mail. UPS and USPS both say the other one has the package.

I've opened a ticket with LimitedRunGames. How is this normally handled? Do I just get a refund or is it possible they have extra copies? My copy of Revenant Saga shipped out about a week later than Croixleur Sigma and is further along in shipping.

Olengie

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone get their copy of Croixleur Sigma yet? I think mine may have gotten lost in the mail. UPS and USPS both say the other one has the package.

I've opened a ticket with LimitedRunGames. How is this normally handled? Do I just get a refund or is it possible they have extra copies? My copy of Revenant Saga shipped out about a week later than Croixleur Sigma and is further along in shipping.
UPS hands it off to the local USPS, who will then deliver it to your house

Curler

Oct 26, 2017

Actually, it's probably still on its way. Same thing happened with my package. Took several days, almost a week for it to update, but it DID show up at my place. I think UPS just takes their sweet time. For my local USPS, once it's in their hand, they deliver within the day.

I can guarantee you that it will show up next week. (This is a slow shipping method, FYI)

Deleted member 25870

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017

Mine arrived last Saturday (PS4 version), but tracking notifications were off by days. Estimated delivery read 6/13 even a day after. As Olengie said, UPS handed off to USPS.

Semoreh

Oct 28, 2017
France
Games will show up at your door most of the time. Lost ones are the exception. Be patient, and do not clog CS until all hope is gone ;)

N E R O

Oct 25, 2017
Mississauga, ON

Mine hasn't arrived yet but usually you will get a replacement if it's lost

Deleted member 18407

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

My copy of Jotun had this same issue happen and it eventually showed up. I wouldn't get too concerned yet.

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
I'm actually surprised the Kero Blaster bundle is still available :x Usually those soundtrack bundles get snapped up so fast!

Raza

Nov 7, 2017
Ohio
I saw the most recent LRG releases available on Gamefly (upcoming). That's pretty cool to branch out to the rental market.

Jan 22, 2018
It's a pretty phenomenal game, but I can understand if it's not your kinda genre.

I have a couple of titles in my sights that Ive played digital already that I would love to have physical. I hope they dont stop with open orders though.

my current list:

Bridge Constructor Portal
Fe
RunGunJumpGun
Dandara
Celeste
Blossom Tales
Golf Story
Kamiko
Mulaka
Mercenaries Saga
Shu
Nine Parchments
Wulverblade
Steamworld Games

EvilGizmo

Nov 14, 2017
LimitedRunGames Is there any way to confirm if you're on the waitlist for something? I used that google checklist thing to send my request to be put on the list for munch. When do you guys usually start going down the waitlist? I'm guessing like a couple months after the shipment of all orders?

Once shipping has completed we do have to wait a little while to make sure we have copies to process any replacements or exchanges.
When those have stopped coming in (usually a month or two after everything has shipped out due to International shipments taking longer to process) we'll go to the waiting list with any copies remaining.
You'll receive an email either letting you know that there weren't any leftovers, or with the steps to place an order. If you're worried that you might not be on the waiting list you can always double check by messaging support on Facebook, Twitter, or opening a support ticket with the email address used and we can look it up.

Jom

Oct 25, 2017
Once shipping has completed we do have to wait a little while to make sure we have copies to process any replacements or exchanges.
When those have stopped coming in (usually a month or two after everything has shipped out due to International shipments taking longer to process) we'll go to the waiting list with any copies remaining.
You'll receive an email either letting you know that there weren't any leftovers, or with the steps to place an order. If you're worried that you might not be on the waiting list you can always double check by messaging support on Facebook, Twitter, or opening a support ticket with the email address used and we can look it up.
Thanks for the response!

Filament Star

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Did LRG ever go after Kick & Fennick? That's a good Vita exclusive, and they like going for PS+ titles.

Oct 25, 2017
What are your top three digital Switch games you would love to publish?

Night in the Woods, Golf Story, and The Mummy Demastered would be my dream team.

http://theswitcheffect.net/2018/03/industry-interviews-josh-fairhurst-from-limited-run-games/

Yes, please! I would buy them all!

And Golf Story hinted again?

Finally, all of us at The Switch Effect and our readers would love a little tease at an unannounced future Switch title. Can you grant us this wish?

I feel like it's a well-worn stereotype for us to hint at games. I don't know if I can oblige. ;)

Last edited:

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
Still some stock left today! A slow burn... March is a pretty big gamimg month though, so not too surprised.

Oh, and for those waiting for Croixler Sigma to come in, mine just showed up yesterday (as I read how people are recieved their Revenant Sagas :x) West coast is slow coast...

Semoreh

Oct 28, 2017
France
well good for the devs, not good for people who buy the game and are still paying that premium

Indeed, it's not free money, I hope we see some of it back ;)
But that's good news though. Finally something involving ESRB that's not negative !

I've finally received Skullgirls + Volume ! That's the end of an era for LRG. They must be glad it's not hanging over their head anymore :D

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017
Indeed, it's not free money, I hope we see some of it back ;)
But that's good news though. Finally something involving ESRB that's not negative !

I've finally received Skullgirls + Volume ! That's the end of an era for LRG. They must be glad it's not hanging over their head anymore :D
i wonder how many copies they had to keep hold of for this long and if they had any replacement copies considering they most likely sold them months ago