• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Barrel Cannon

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I need a few protective cases from LR. Is it stupid to try to add them to my order while trying to snag a River City CE?

Also, does anyone know what size RIver City is?
2500 assuming you mean the CE. I think you should be easily able to snag one if you come day 1. I feel like most people will order from the open order or just wait till it hits best buy.

BMCPHAIL808

Oct 29, 2017
Is there any chance Limited Run will be capable of doing a physical copy of Hellblade? There are many games on Switch I would love to get physical but I doubt they'll ever do it, but maybe someone can tell me I'm wrong?

Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice
Hotline Miami Collection
Original Doom Trilogy
Cuphead
Ori & The Blind Forest

Is this in any way possible?

Hellblade is getting a Switch release at retail, although no firm date has been set.

FFWarrior005

Alt account
Banned
Jul 13, 2019
Well due to what happened with that guy that worked on Night in the Woods who turned out to be a creep the Limited Run copy is on hold. Hopefully it still comes at some point. Was really looking forward to that one.

Gaardus

Oct 27, 2017

Crayolan

Oct 25, 2017
Celeste won't be manufactured until Chapter 9 is finished so it can be included on-cart. That goes for both the Best Buy and normal LRG versions.

Oh is that a DLC? Didn't even know Celeste had DLC (haven't played it yet, thought id wait for the physical). Thanks for the info, at least now I know I didn't miss it or anything.

FFWarrior005

Alt account
Banned
Jul 13, 2019
Grreaaat, not even printing yet, and the game has already dropped to the free game tier.
I hate that they sold this thing so early. It will likely be sometime in 2020 before we get it. They should've waited to sell it until after the DLC was done. I'm sure the developer had told them he had ideas for DLC before they sold it.

FRANKEINSTEIN

Oct 27, 2017
AZ
I hate that they sold this thing so early. It will likely be sometime in 2020 before we get it. They should've waited to sell it until after the DLC was done. I'm sure the developer had told them he had ideas for DLC before they sold it.
I ordered Sundered with Celeste. So I'm still waiting on that now as well. All so i could save $5 on shipping.

Oct 27, 2017
Actually they didn't know about the dlc until it was too late. The dlc was made to thank everyone for how well the game sold and reviewed. People pushed for them to delay the printing until the dlc was out so it would be on card/disc.

FRANKEINSTEIN

Oct 27, 2017
AZ
Gotcha beat. It's in my final hold order. Holds may be discontinued, but LRG is going to keep the system open for who knows how long...
Would you get your money back if that happened? I'm at the point I'd rather just get my money back honestly. I can buy Celeste at Best Buy and at this point, I'd settle on a digital copy of Sundered.

i-Jest

Oct 25, 2017
Actually they didn't know about the dlc until it was too late. The dlc was made to thank everyone for how well the game sold and reviewed. People pushed for them to delay the printing until the dlc was out so it would be on card/disc.

This can't be stressed enough. Have patience, LRG won't just close up shop and run away with your money people.

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
Why is Revenant Dogma 30USD instead of 25USD like every other Kemco title? LimitedRunGames

Just for everyone else that was wondering, here's a quote from Discord:

"We raised the price $5 for Kemco games because we had to cancel the vita versions of several other titles with them when we got the news about vita shutting down."

Also:

"The House in Fata Morgana (Vita - CE) - Shipping shortly.
The House in Fata Morgana (PS4 - CE) - Shipping shortly."

dallow_bg

Oct 28, 2017
texas
Just for everyone else that was wondering, here's a quote from Discord:

"We raised the price $5 for Kemco games because we had to cancel the vita versions of several other titles with them when we got the news about vita shutting down."

Also:

"The House in Fata Morgana (Vita - CE) - Shipping shortly.
The House in Fata Morgana (PS4 - CE) - Shipping shortly."
Interesting. And glad Fata is coming soon finally.

Revenant should be 1 per customer. I thought they had learned since they had been doing 1 per customer for standard versions for the past couple releases.

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017

anyone brave enough to ask them about bringing back hold orders?

I kinda regret buying the Another World CE together with Celeste. I'll never get Another World.

i have the first 2 jak games in merged bundle with celeste and i think another game from either september or october, too bad they got rid of the order merging/splitting thing because i might have used it on this

dallow_bg

Oct 28, 2017
texas
they've said in the past they normaly do 1 per customer on the games they know will be super popular, i think a lot if not most of the kemco releases have lasted at least til saturday or sunday
Not Vita games. This is going to last 1-2 mins tops if that.

What was the last one? Fernz Gate in February?
Just checked the posts from that sale and it sold out almost immediately. Some of the regulars missed it when checking out.

EDIT: No, it was Chronus Arc in March.
Also a super quick sell out. I noted that the 2nd batch (usually slower) lasted only 2.5 mins.

Last edited:

Galdius

Oct 25, 2017
Not Vita games. This is going to last 1-2 mins tops if that.

What was the last one? Fernz Gate in February?
Just checked the posts from that sale and it sold out almost immediately. Some of the regulars missed it when checking out.

EDIT: No, it was Chronus Arc in March.
Also a super quick sell out. I noted that the 2nd batch (usually slower) lasted only 2.5 mins.

This one sold out in less than 2 minutes.

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
Whew... that was steessful :x Getting it while travelling is the worst! But got all 5 things I wanted, somehow! Helped with Gunvolt already being up.

I do wonder though, HOW many people actually do the QTY 2 for Vita games. The assumption is why they go so fast, but it's possibly jist a scramble as actual people who want it, fight to the end.

I had time to stay in queue line and process Paypal twice during this time (only charged once, but diff computer).