• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

sir_crocodile

Oct 25, 2017
All the Star Wars releases have been super disappointing. I don't know whether to be happy or sad lol, at least I've saved some money

Darknight

"I'd buy that for a dollar!"
Oct 25, 2017
That was a weird error. I got one saying my security code didn't match my credit card, but I know I entered it in correctly.

Mr Bungle

Dec 11, 2017
Picked up the 3 Premium Editions. Saw the immediate "site busy - you're in line" message and it then jumped over to PayPal. That glitched and it took me back to cart but was able to go back onto PayPal to pay.

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
I got the one LE and went through fine. Went to the main menu out of curiosity and the Mega Bundle had "only 5 left!" Refreshed, and gone. Wow, these bundles are hot (for people to stick on eBay...)

Saoshyant

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
Is this for real? "Instruction booklet"

zefJCxl.jpg

dgco86

Oct 25, 2017
Did anyone receive their Toejam & Earl CE? How was the box condition? Both my PS4 and Switch ones arrived with creases and some crushing on the outer box. :\

FFWarrior005

Alt account
Banned
Jul 13, 2019
It sure would be nice if we'd hear something about Jak X. It's amazing that they said that all 4 games would be shipped by June and now we are in August and they haven't even sold Jak X yet.

apathetic

Oct 25, 2017
Been a while since I went for all the games put out on a day...lets hope I can keep it that way. How is Hover?

Oct 25, 2017
Canada

First 500 are probably sold out by now, not sure if you're able to check.

Anyways, it's interesting to see more PC stuff from them again. The Silver Case (PC) is still one of my favorite releases from LRG.

Relatedly, Outer Wilds needs to exist on physical media. Just finished that game and it's probably the best thing I've played this year.

Curler

Oct 26, 2017

First 500 are probably sold out by now, not sure if you're able to check.

Anyways, it's interesting to see more PC stuff from them again. The Silver Case (PC) is still one of my favorite releases from LRG.

Relatedly, Outer Wilds needs to exist on physical media. Just finished that game and it's probably the best thing I've played this year.

What the heck, I'll take one >_> Hopefully I'm one of the 500 :x PC versions do tend to sell out A LOT slower than other stuff though, so maybe?

Samuray

Nov 21, 2017
Hamburg, Germany
source.gif

So I got my final hold package from LRG. Part of the order was "Fernz Gate". For PSVita.
Delivered was "Fernz Gate" for PS4. :-/

No big deal, right? It's not been that long ago that it was on sale so I should be fine, I figured.
Well, maybe. Customer Service is checking if they can find a Vita copy for me.
IF.

Oh man. I have all the Kemco games, all for Vita...and now this happens. Wish me luck.

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017
source.gif

So I got my final hold package from LRG. Part of the order was "Fernz Gate". For PSVita.
Delivered was "Fernz Gate" for PS4. :-/

No big deal, right? It's not been that long ago that it was on sale so I should be fine, I figured.
Well, maybe. Customer Service is checking if they can find a Vita copy for me.
IF.

Oh man. I have all the Kemco games, all for Vita...and now this happens. Wish me luck.

similar happened with me and super hydorah last year, got sent a Vita copy which i could kinda see the point of mistake as it was in the list inbetween 2 Vita games and they told me because it was their mistake to keep it and they'd send me another copy on PS4 so now i have a random copy of it on Vita

Lakeside

Oct 25, 2017
similar happened with me and super hydorah last year, got sent a Vita copy which i could kinda see the point of mistake as it was in the list inbetween 2 Vita games and they told me because it was their mistake to keep it and they'd send me another copy on PS4 so now i have a random copy of it on Vita

Damn when they sent me extra stuff they threatened to charge me if I didn't send it back, then dicked around for 4-5 weeks around a shipping label. That's when I started to sour on them.

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017
Damn when they sent me extra stuff they threatened to charge me if I didn't send it back, then dicked around for 4-5 weeks around a shipping label. That's when I started to sour on them.
was you the guy that had like 10 duplicates or something? not really surprised at that lol, i think for me it'd be £25-30 to ship the game back to LRG on tracked so they probably thought it would be cheaper to cut their losses and let me keep the game

Lakeside

Oct 25, 2017
was you the guy that had like 10 duplicates or something? not really surprised at that lol, i think for me it'd be £25-30 to ship the game back to LRG on tracked so they probably thought it would be cheaper to cut their losses and let me keep the game

No it was 3 games and I never had any intention of keeping them.. In fact I reported it to them or they would have never known. But rather than be polite about it, they threatened to charge me and I had to fuss with them for a month to get shipping covered for their mistake. Just saying it's a far different experience than you had and not one I'd expect after spending thousands with a small company.

sir_crocodile

Oct 25, 2017
No it was 3 games and I never had any intention of keeping them.. In fact I reported it to them or they would have never known. But rather than be polite about it, they threatened to charge me and I had to fuss with them for a month to get shipping covered for their mistake. Just saying it's a far different experience than you had and not one I'd expect after spending thousands with a small company.

That's disgusting

Lakeside

Oct 25, 2017

Just to clarify after re-reading, "fuss with them" was more dealing with them dicking around being slow as hell rather than them being outright jerks. I just thought they should have been happy I was an honest person, shoot over a label so I could be done with it. Instead it was a 5 week or so thing.

And the bit about charging me if I didn't return them should have never been part of the discussion. I brought the whole thing to their attention so they could have the games back.

Samuray

Nov 21, 2017
Hamburg, Germany

Hooray!!! They still have a "Fernz Gate" for Vita!

Unlike you, though, I have to send in the PS4 game. Not sure how things like that are decided, but whatever....they'll refund me the postage so all is well.

Agent X

Oct 27, 2017
New Jersey
Here's a look at the Deluxe Bundle for Atari Flashback Classics for PS Vita:

Tempting!

I'd like to know more about the "Atari cartridge" box, how large it is, and what type of material it's made from.

dallow_bg

Oct 28, 2017
texas
Standard Edition is 1 per customer. Finally.
The "Atari cart bundle" is 2 per customer... but at least it's not too expensive.

Lucas M. Thomas

Editor-in-Chief of Nintendo Force Magazine
Verified
Oct 30, 2017
Kentucky

Turok's heading back to Nintendo in physical form in two weeks.

Anyone know when the key art for the first game was changed? The original N64 box art had short-hair Turok and the "Dinosaur Hunter" subtitle.

DqFyRFjUUAARLJF.jpg

MrHealthy

Nov 11, 2017
Only gonna be around for the morning batch on Friday. Hopefully I can get Atari Flashbacks without issues.