• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Jom

Oct 25, 2017
My Tacoma, shipped with my Jak 2 CE, came completely crushed. What should I do? First time I've ever had a damaged item from lrg.

Seafoam Gaming

One Winged Slayer
Nov 3, 2017
My Tacoma, shipped with my Jak 2 CE, came completely crushed. What should I do? First time I've ever had a damaged item from lrg.
Does the game work or is the disc cracked? If it works you can easily buy a blank PS4 case online and slip the sleeve and disc in since PS4 discs are sturdy but if it's broken you'll have to talk to LRG support

Jom

Oct 25, 2017
Does the game work or is the disc cracked? If it works you can easily buy a blank PS4 case online and slip the sleeve and disc in since PS4 discs are sturdy but if it's broken you'll have to talk to LRG support
It's crushed to the point where the box art is all crinkled.

Not even sure how this happened since it came in the big box with the Jak CE and was wrapped in bubble wrap. The cardboard box packaging wasn't damaged either.

Blacksark

Nov 21, 2017
Not liking the recent CE´s. Except for the OST of transistor, the other content doesn't say anything to me. Much prefer Jak and Daxter CE´s or just like they have done with mercenary kings.

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
That's it for next week? I feel like I won't have a purchase for a while now (picked up Accounting+ for someone though).

ragnar14

Oct 28, 2017
Vancouver
Will I be able to pre-order both Freedom Planet and Transistor in one go? I should have 24 hours to do so, right?
Yup, I've been waiting for something to pair with Freedom Planet.
Do not wait till the end of the day though, they round off releases to the nearest 1000, so if Freedom Planet doesn't look like it'll hit another 1000 they can end it several hours early.

Jan 11, 2018
Yup, I've been waiting for something to pair with Freedom Planet.
Do not wait till the end of the day though, they round off releases to the nearest 1000, so if Freedom Planet doesn't look like it'll hit another 1000 they can end it several hours early.

Thanks for the advice. I'm still on the fence about Power Rangers. I'm assuming they're done with the DLC and this will be the definitive edition on disc?

facepalm007

Oct 26, 2017
I'm still waiting on my London Detective Mysteria OST bundle and Fata Morgana Vita order to ship for me despite the "Shipping has finished!" in the production updates. Gaahhh!! The wait is killing me!!

(And yeah, I already opened a support ticket... 4 days ago... And still no reply.)

-Peabody-

Oct 29, 2017
Ahhh Transistor is one of my favorite games. I neeeeeeeeed it. How bad is it going to be on Friday for the Collectors Edition? @.@

Samuray

Nov 21, 2017
Hamburg, Germany
LimitedRunGames Will that CE box for "Transistor" on Switch have a plastic sleeve containing the red corporate elements or will the box itself look like its picture? This is strangely important to me because the PS4 look so incredibly gorgeous while the Switch one....well, let's say the red spine takes a lot of the magic away. ^^

BMCPHAIL808

Oct 29, 2017
It's crushed to the point where the box art is all crinkled.

Not even sure how this happened since it came in the big box with the Jak CE and was wrapped in bubble wrap. The cardboard box packaging wasn't damaged either.
I have a feeling they got some bad copies from the factory. I received mine as well along with Jak 2 CE and the Tacoma was like the Y Fold wrap was too tight and it sucked the air out of the case and the front and back were caved in wrinkling the case art badly.

Jan 11, 2018
Will Power Rangers include all DLC and patches on disc, or is this one of those cases where it will continue to get new content beyond the physical release?

apathetic

Oct 25, 2017
Will Power Rangers include all DLC and patches on disc, or is this one of those cases where it will continue to get new content beyond the physical release?

I'm curious about this as well. The listing for it states; "This release includes all of the deluxe edition content and associated downloadable characters on cartridge", but the only "deluxe edition" I can find is the comic that the game is based on so don't know what that entails.

sir_crocodile

Oct 25, 2017

Kresnik

Oct 26, 2017
So, I was looking forward to Super Mutant Alien Assault this Friday and decided to watch some gameplay videos and thought "hmm, less tower defence elements than I was expecting"

Then I read some reviews and realised I was thinking of Spacejacked, so SMAA is a pass from me.

Which is a good thing for my wallet. Just Atari, the two Damascus Gear games and Metal Slug left for me now. Maybe Deadbolt, currently undecided on that one.