• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

dallow_bg

Oct 28, 2017
texas
What would have a grid pattern like this?

rQ3RD4E.png

Also, he mentions 102 unique releases now. It was previously 101.
Hmm...

Now that we know all the games, can we figure what this one was?

Pretty sure Papers, Please is the final one at V101 (Bird King will be V00 (aka, the 102nd unique title), but searching the other games doesn't really yield me a a likely choice.

Atari Flashback Classics
Damascus Gear Operation Osaka
Damascus Gear Operation Tokyo
Deadbolt
Metal Slug 3
Pix the Cat
Revenant Dogma
Rocketbirds 2: Evolution
Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken
Super Meat Boy
Super Mutant Alien Assault

Gaardus

Oct 27, 2017
Oh ok, my standard is still "unfulfilled". maybe it'll ship this week
Mine arrived several days ago, but my order page still says Unfulfilled, and looking up the tracking number printed on the package gives the message "USPS Currently Awaiting Package". I think tracking is just screwed for everyone's Fata/Mysteria orders.

IronRinn

Oct 25, 2017
Has LRG been having a shipping delay or something recently? I received a tracking number for my Lumines order on 6/5 and UPS still shows it as "Order Processed: Ready for UPS". Figured I would ask here, since I haven't received any word from the help ticket I put in last week.

Oct 28, 2017
I'm still waiting for my Toejam and Earl game. It said they started shipping a week or so ago? I'm also being backed up with my KOF 97 and Koihime Enbu RyoRaiRai since I bought all three together.

Glassboy

Oct 27, 2017
Can we get any hints on when we will hear more monkey island news? I have not been able to sleep since the announcement.

Kresnik

Oct 26, 2017
Since it's going round Twitter at the moment, I wonder if LimitedRunGames or EvilGizmo might answer here - any update on the Night Trap patch? Still haven't been able to play my copy because I don't really want to start a game I can't finish.

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
UPS crushed my box again (Jak 1 and Shantae LEs), but once again I'm suuuuper lucky that nothing got ruined.

Curler

Oct 26, 2017

Hmm, wonder what's going on here!

The Unity work on all of their old titles (aka, all 3 that LRG had signed on for) were being re-ported and stuff and I guess a bunch of technical issues came up, since they've been taking YEARS to do it. I'm sure even more issues came up due to the console porting, itself.

Kresnik

Oct 26, 2017
The Unity work on all of their old titles (aka, all 3 that LRG had signed on for) were being re-ported and stuff and I guess a bunch of technical issues came up, since they've been taking YEARS to do it. I'm sure even more issues came up due to the console porting, itself.

I was meaning more that I couldn't tell if Doug was directing that gif at Sekai (who they're supposedly still working with) or Ouren (who they seemed to have a positive relationship with in the past).

I was under the impression Mighty Rabbit were doing some of the Unity porting for these projects anyway.

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
I was meaning more that I couldn't tell if Doug was directing that gif at Sekai (who they're supposedly still working with) or Ouren (who they seemed to have a positive relationship with in the past).

I was under the impression Mighty Rabbit were doing some of the Unity porting for these projects anyway.

Oh I'm not sure, I'm guessing Sekai? The whole thing gets confusing :x

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017

I think it was directed at Ouren.

-shadow-

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Finally received my Bloodstained COTM and Bomb Chicken orders. Shipment took crazy long for these two!

denpanosekai

Oct 28, 2017
LRG's Battle Princess Madelyn physical release is on its way. The good news is that the disc should be fully patched.

Going back to the physical PS4 version with Limited Run Games, we've submitted one final patch for the physical build which is currently under review at Sony, and we'll do an update once that version has been approved and the game is ready to be manufactured. Fingers crossed, we should have some great news to share in a few weeks!

The bad news (for some people) is that the WiiU download version has been cancelled.

Lakeside

Oct 25, 2017
Pix the Cat is pretty damn solid but it's the pick up and play for a few minutes type of game that suits digital so well. Not sure I can get myself to drop more cash on it since I've got it on both Steam and PS4/Vita.

dallow_bg

Oct 28, 2017
texas
I'm going for it of course. Do love that series.
2 per customer for Vita again. Ugh.

Also the timers on the side are broken again. At least on the vita page.

Samuray

Nov 21, 2017
Hamburg, Germany
Am I imagining things or did "Pix the Cat" PSV go insanely fast? o_O

The Switch CE of "Freedom Planet" is still available, though....too many CEs in general, maybe?

EDIT: Well, it's only 10:04...so let's see how the FP CE does during the rest of the day. ^^

Lakeside

Oct 25, 2017
Limit 2 on Vita games is just a slap in the face at this point. These guys are too far removed from their roots.

Lakeside

Oct 25, 2017
Regarding LRG's Game Tengoku CrusinMix .. I recall thinking how shitty it was for Tatsujin to be exclusive to the Special Paradise box.

4F2mbN1.jpg

The exclusivity WAS shitty, but at least the DLC was on disk. As such, people that wouldn't have otherwise bought the special edition did so.

Well I guess I haven't been paying attention, but Degica has walked that exclusivity back in favor of $$..

I'm probably the only one that doesn't like this, but it's double shitty. I mean it's great that people can have it, but I certainly wouldn't have bought the Special Paradise Box. And unless I'm confused, I don't think this has even shipped yet.

Last edited:

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
I'm probably the only one that doesn't like this, but it's double shitty. I mean it's great that people can have it, but I certainly wouldn't have bought the Special Paradise Box. And unless I'm confused, I don't think this has even shipped yet.

Looks like it's being shipped soon/now. Been wondering what the status was on it...

So my Toejam and Earl/Chronus Arc came in. I think this is the first Kemco title without a reverse cover? Opened them both up to check, and nada. Was kinda nice to have my PS4 and Vita as the alternate covers.

LimitedRunGames

Verified
Nov 2, 2017
Limit 2 on Vita games is just a slap in the face at this point. These guys are too far removed from their roots.
We've long held that two per customer should be fine for most releases and it is. We are going to do 1 per customer on certain Vita games that we know will be more in demand. When we announced Pix the Cat we got a lot of feedback that suggested 2 per customer would be fine.