• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Jan 11, 2018
Next
You mean the trading cards? Different amounts are produced for every game. Has nothing to do with platform of purchase. One is just inserted randomly. Some are rarer then others and you can also get gold border variants of every card.

You can see a list of all cards here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1S784sbNad1MpnXgyknr0E3nI0I2MvjeLNVJQpiZJEtE/edit#gid=0

I feel like I should probably not worry too much about them then. Otherwise I'll just want to obtain them all lol

BMCPHAIL808

Oct 29, 2017
As someone who loves Dragon's Lair (and Space Ace even more), that's a pretty crap LE. Prints are the only vaguely interesting thing in it.
Would have been cool to have perhaps instead a Bluray with success runs of the three games.
The games have a "watch mode" which allows you to essentially do the same thing right from the game main menu. No need to have a separate blu ray for this.

demi

Oct 27, 2017
I had no idea LRG was releasing A-Train. Called a friend who is... into these games, so bought him one. $50 is a big pill to swallow though. Bottoms up

Raza

Nov 7, 2017
Ohio
Cross-posting from the thread on the main forum. For Fata Morgana, looks like 2300 Vita copies and 2000 PS4.

takoyaki

Oct 25, 2017
Finally.

The CE looks beautiful as well:
MockUp_CE_Banner_TheHouseinFataMorgana_PSVITA_900x.png

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
"WARNING: There is no purchase limit on this item - you may buy as many as you like. "
This is going to be chaos anyway but why is there no limit for something like this.

Seriously.

Been waiting forever for this and now I'm expecting to not get it... I always knew it'd be a rush, but why make it even harder??

takoyaki

Oct 25, 2017
Niiiiice! Where is that fan mockup made from last year? This sure looks similar to that :p
Yup, I'm getting the same vibe from the layout and presentation as well. Super happy this is finally happening!

And I think it's been even longer, must have been mid 2017 when he originally made that mock-up:
c-hst6suiaa8qu318k46.jpg

chrominance

Sky Van Gogh
Oct 25, 2017
Don't normally post in here but this is apparently the only place on the internet talking about the A-Train PS4 physical release. Bought it immediately despite owning A-Train 9 4.0, I'm a little skeptical about how it will perform on PS4 but knowing Degica/Artdink's pricing policy on these games (at least on PC, the 3DS eShop release was reasonable), this is actually relatively cheap.

Excited! Never thought I'd have a physical A-Train game in my collection.

Jom

Oct 25, 2017
Is there any difference in content between the vita and ps4 versions of fata morgana?

Deleted member 8861

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Double post but here goes

1. How do I ensure I don't miss the launch time? Account creation and address input is already done. Is there a plugin or a reminder app or anything people use?
2. Do they change shipping for LEs, and if they do, would this incur import costs to Canada?

Oct 28, 2017

1. How do I ensure I don't miss the launch time? Account creation and address input is already done. Is there a plugin or a reminder app or anything people use?
2. Do they change shipping for LEs, and if they do, would this incur import costs to Canada?
If you're using paypal I would sign into that and your LRG account a few mins before it goes on sale, I just use the timer on their site tbh.
And yeah they charge 22 Dollars usually for the LE's, no idea about import costs though.

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017

If you know what time it is, just remember to log in a few minutes prior, same for PayPal if you're using it.

Deleted member 8861

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Thanks peeps- I won't be in Canada when it ships/gets delivered around July, would I still be able to pay import fees? Getting it shipped to a friend's address.

Should I log into PayPal in an external window?

Oct 28, 2017
Thanks peeps- I won't be in Canada when it ships/gets delivered around July, would I still be able to pay import fees? Getting it shipped to a friend's address.

You can log in to PayPal through their own site yeah, otherwise you'll be logging in during checkout and potentially miss out with that extra little time.

takoyaki

Oct 25, 2017
That's what I always do. Be sure to log in on the LRG site and your PayPal account 5min or less before the games go on sale so you won't be accidentally auto logged-out. I found that on desktop, Chrome will shave off a couple of seconds compared to Firefox during check-out.

Fuzzy

Completely non-threatening
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto

You don't have to worry about import fees into Canada. I've never paid anything extra.

I never use anything other than my credit card number on LRG so I can't help you there.