• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Chessguy1

Oct 25, 2017
Doug posted this in one of the discord's i hang out in

LUaJpRu.png

KalBalboa

Oct 30, 2017
Massachusetts
Hey everybody,

I've been working on this documentary focused on video game stores & the end of physical media for ~2.5 years now, and Limited Run is actually featured in it. We're premiering next Friday in Boston, and the trailer went up last week: I hope you enjoy it!

OrangeAtlas

Oct 25, 2017
Hey everybody,

I've been working on this documentary focused on video game stores & the end of physical media for ~2.5 years now, and Limited Run is actually featured in it. We're premiering next Friday in Boston, and the trailer went up last week: I hope you enjoy it!

Sweet, remember you've been kicking this around for a while. Happy to see it come together.

Oct 26, 2017
Holy these games really do sell out fast. Had a crisis of faith if I really wanted to spend $80 CAD on Nurse Love Syndrom at 9:59. Good thing I made peace with that quick cuz it was instantly sold out right after I finished checking out.

Yo this was stressful as fuck lol. Can't imagine trying to get multiple games at the same time.

dallow_bg

Oct 28, 2017
texas
Will this final settle the 2 per order Vita debate for standard editions?
And can same day orders still be combined? EDIT: Looks like no since the link for that specific option is dead. Lame.

kodax_shc

Oct 27, 2017
Southern California
Had weird glitch where Alone With You didn't properly get added to my cart. Still managed to grab it along with Nurse Love Syndrome and Minit. Been a while since I have ordered so much from LRG.

ThatsMacky

Oct 25, 2017
Phew, managed to get my copy of Nurse Love Syndrome. I totally forgot about it this morning and have been nervous all afternoon that I'll miss out on the 2nd batch.

Jan 22, 2018

Already hearing crap about people missing out. Sad

And oh man, those NLS CE... having that many was a horrible idea, especially since theres nothing of substance included.

Last edited:

Kresnik

Oct 26, 2017

Yeah, I was pretty excited for this one for the longest time. Then they announced it was being delayed on Vita and my excitement dropped. Then I read the constant barrage of 'stuff' surrounding it (exactly like this) and my excitement dropped even more.

Hasn't been officially cancelled on Vita afaik btw, but I wouldn't be surprised given the overwhelmingly bad reception that it's silently cancelled.

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017
real first world problem that it's a pre-order and not in hand, i could've tried to see if i could get it added into my unshipped stuff but i'll still be getting it either way

-Peabody-

Oct 29, 2017
That limited edition is tempting but I don't know if I want to spend that much. I might just go for the deluxe with the vinyl variant.

Last edited:

Semoreh

Oct 28, 2017
France
Hey everyone ! Saw a list of LRG's Switch games on the internet and they had sales numbers for several Switch games when I thought they hadn't been disclosed.

(these are only standard editions)
- Thumper : 5000
- Oxenfree : 6000
- West of Loathing : 7000
- Dust : 9000
- Yooka Laylee : 12000 standard + 12000 best buy
- Furi : 5000
- Broken Age : 6000
- Outlast 1 : 6000
- Outlast 2 : 6000
- Outlast Bundle : 4000
- Battle Chef : 6000
- Cosmic Star Heroine : 7000
- Shantae : 12100
- Windjammers : 6100 standard + 5000 Best Buy
- Celeste : 22500
- Danmaku : 7000
- Iconoclast : 8500
- Another World : 5000

I'm really eager to update my own list but there were no sources in this doc. I was wondering if someone had heard something about some of these figures to bring more credibility to them ?

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017
Hey everyone ! Saw a list of LRG's Switch games on the internet and they had sales numbers for several Switch games when I thought they hadn't been disclosed.

I'm really eager to update my own list but there were no sources in this doc. I was wondering if someone had heard something about some of these figures to bring more credibility to them ?

didn't josh or someone say celeste hit over 30k? or was that including PS4?

Semoreh

Oct 28, 2017
France
didn't josh or someone say celeste hit over 30k? or was that including PS4?
That would be coherent. If you add the 4500 console collector's edition we're already at 27K, so it doesn't take many ps4 preorders to hit over 30k ^^

So at least this figure seems realistic.
Maybe I should dive a little more in Mighty Rabbits forums to see if I can dig anything.

Edit : Similar figures up until Broken Age can be found here but they are just estimates.
http://www.mightyrabbitstudios.com/limitedrunforums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4818
They're usually the same if you substract collectors. (but it's not systematic, for example West of Loathing is 1000 off)

Last edited: