• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
Did anyone ever manage to get platforms changed for an ordered game with customer service? I have no use for a PS4 copy of Siralim 2, just want a Vita copy for my collection.

mattysaurus

Oct 27, 2017
The Double Switch CE looks nice but the box is huge like SMRPG and I am completely tapped for shelf space. I'll pick up the standard version next week or the week after.

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017
is everything more or less announced up til the 16th? gonna pre-order Double Switch but i guess if i can save $5 i'll wait incase something else has my interest

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
Worst case scenario you pick up a vita copy as well and just sell the PS4 one.

That's not really an option for me. I'm waiting a response from customer service, hopefully a positive one. Changing platforms for an order while there are copies still available shouldn't be hard for the company.

Semoreh

Oct 28, 2017
France
I'll be redeeming my Reward Tickets (+$5) for Double Switch. I have yet to play Night Trap and the Bunket on my PS4, but I'm sure this collection of weird FMVs will bring me some joy at one point x)

Is siralim 2 vita going to restock in the afternoon?

Yup there's always a second batch (except on some very fringe cases and this is not one of em)

-shadow-

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Outlast will not be at Best Buy. We've already announced the first two games, Golf Story and Yooka-Laylee. The third game is unannounced and will be at Best Buy first.
Blegh... Will have to miss it if that's the case. Guess I'll pick up the games on Steam some day.

Remind me, did Layers of Fear not get a regular edition on Switch?
Nope, the one the CD is the only version of the game.

Clown_im_OP

Oct 28, 2017
That Double Switch CE is not exactly flying off the shelves huh? I mean I kinda get it, since Night Trap is the more "infamous" game, but Double Switch is the much better one. Also you'd think that people that own the Night Trap CE would want to complement it with the Double Switch one.

Also, since I was complaining about the poor Golf Story CE, these FMV game CEs are pretty much perfect for me. Cool, slim boxes with neat stuff in it and not overpriced. Thanks for that!

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
Despite trying contact through ResetEra and Twitter, no one at LRG replied to my questions and I had to get an extra Siralim 2 copy. Despite being a simple issue, I guess they just couldn't be bothered. LimitedRunGames

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
How come you expect them to reply within just a couple hours? Not even big companies manage to do that.

Have you checked LRG Support Twitter page? They've replied to plenty of people after I made that tweet.

Have you checked when was the last time the LimitedRunGames ResetEra profile last logged in? It was several hours after I sent the PM asking for help or instructions.

As I know I'm not being unreasonable, I feel safe to express my discontent with the company. If they read my message and their aim was to made me buy an extra copy, mission accomplished, but that's not coming without my criticism and protests.

jRPG

Dec 13, 2017
My copy of Cosmic Star Heroine (PS4) arrived today in the UK. The booklet is a thing of beauty. Genuinely no idea how that would even work with the Vita, or the upcoming Switch release (I assume extraneous to the actual case). It's even slightly too heavy for the PS4 case, I noticed the bottom flap is starting to crack at both ends underneath. It's a shame, but a replacement case is a worthy sacrifice. I can't remember the last time I saw a game booklet like this.

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Super happy about the previous weekend's releases. I actually bought Double Switch for Sega CD a year or so back, but hadn't gotten around to playing it yet. Never would have expected to have a PS4 release, definitely awesome though.

Pretty stoked about Outlast on the Switch as well. Always here for adventure and horror games.

i-Jest

Oct 25, 2017
My copy of Cosmic Star Heroine (PS4) arrived today in the UK. The booklet is a thing of beauty. Genuinely no idea how that would even work with the Vita, or the upcoming Switch release (I assume extraneous to the actual case). It's even slightly too heavy for the PS4 case, I noticed the bottom flap is starting to crack at both ends underneath. It's a shame, but a replacement case is a worthy sacrifice. I can't remember the last time I saw a game booklet like this.

Post pics!

clickKunst

Dec 18, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
I'm definitely down for Battle Chef Brigade. It's a beautiful game and one that has been sitting on my Steam wishlist for a very long time. I might just skip straight to a physical version.

Samuray

Nov 21, 2017
Hamburg, Germany
I'm definitely down for Battle Chef Brigade. It's a beautiful game and one that has been sitting on my Steam wishlist for a very long time. I might just skip straight to a physical version.

I'm torn on that one. The concept sounds fun, but it's a real game with an ending, not just infinite collecting of stuff and ingredients, right?

Also I'm confused about the graphics themselves....a magazine I hold in high esteem praised them but a quick look at a video made ir seem rather ....cheap, dare I say? Animations-wise. Cut scenes as well as fighting. Or maybe I was mistaken?

I try to avoid watching videos of games I want to purchase anyway but will probably have to take another look with this one. Meanwhile any impressions from you guys would be most welcome!

mattysaurus

Oct 27, 2017
I guess my worry is that it looks like the game may be a bit samey. I don't think I'm interested in 15 hours of match 3, even with a good story.

ShyMel

Oct 31, 2017
That Double Switch CE is not exactly flying off the shelves huh? I mean I kinda get it, since Night Trap is the more "infamous" game, but Double Switch is the much better one. Also you'd think that people that own the Night Trap CE would want to complement it with the Double Switch one.

Also, since I was complaining about the poor Golf Story CE, these FMV game CEs are pretty much perfect for me. Cool, slim boxes with neat stuff in it and not overpriced. Thanks for that!
Kinda glad it did not sell out right away since I had a busy Friday at work and could not stop right at 10 to get it.

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
my copy of CSH (Vita) came in today.

I know own both Manual games for the Vita (CSH and Summon Night 6) I have no clue how they actually got these manuals in here to fit so well and close.

Its is amazing.

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
Limited Run Games Support got in touch with me through Twitter, I explained my situation and they managed to help me with the wrong PS4 copy I ordered. I hope it's all sorted out and I get the right games when the time comes, but in any case, for now they've solved my case.

denpanosekai

Oct 28, 2017
So no collector's edition? Anything at all different from the EU version? Because that goes for 20 CAD on eBay. Thought I had read something about a built-in patch ...

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
I heard there'll be no CE this time around, because it'd delay things and mostly use the stuff from the PC one. From Discord:

-- *Rabi-Ribi* will not have a collector's edition as originally planned; however, several folks that were disappointed with the news suggested that LRG moved forward with their initials plans. Douglas admitted that their CE would've simply reused components for Sekai Project's PC LE release and they're currently deliberating on what to do.