• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Iori Fuyusaka

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Bumping this

~50 games planned:

dO4RfMI.png

Ailanthium

Oct 27, 2017
Bumping this

~50 games planned:

50 games? That's quite the number, considering the rate at which they pump these out. I'm guessing they're making announcements for the better part of the year (plus some games releasing at the beginning of next year if Fata Morgana is any indication). Thinking there might be some really big announcements, maybe more on the visual novel side or maybe more from their collaboration with Sony. There aren't many games I can think of off the top of my head, though.

I'm putting money on CrossCode, personally.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Hell yeah I'm a goofball who still hasn't played this yet, Night in the Woods that is

GKSilKamina

Oct 25, 2017
Festering Swamp, USA
I'm loving that terrible fake audience.

Kinda underwhelmed with the remaining Vita stuff. Guacamelee, Metal Slug 3, and Papers, Please are the only ones I'll try going for. Also damn, all the way in 2020 for Papers, Please?!

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
There's something oddly fitting about Papers Please possibly being the last physical Vita game ever made.

The audience is killing it, super excited but not annoying like in Bethesda last night

J-Skee

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
That Power Rangers one is sweeeettttt. May have to consider that one.

eseqko

Oct 27, 2017
Interesting that they are highlighting certain games for the Switch that are also on the PS4.