• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Eric_S

Nov 29, 2017
When you get into this price category and rarity of the rock, I suppose that the history of it is part of what sets the price? So, while I'm not sure if that is the intent, I'm half guessing that stunts like this can drive up the value of the diamond?

Quantum Leap

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
California
Tax the motherfucking rich.
Good for him!

To all the commenters that aren't black: keep your racist ass thoughts to yourselves. He can do whatever he wants with that money.
source.gif

Funkybee

Feb 20, 2019
First time I hear about this individual's existence. What the fuck is wrong with society nowadays...

BobbeMalle

Banned
Dec 5, 2017
Everybody happy with the guy installing a jewel on his forehead, but when i install a dildo on it i'm suddenly out of touch.

takriel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Good for him!

To all the commenters that aren't black: keep your racist ass thoughts to yourselves. He can do whatever he wants with that money.
This has nothing to do with skin color and everything to do with insanity, stupidity, and very possibly both.

Jan 10, 2018
I'm surprised this hasn't been done before. At least he's showing it off constantly; which is kind of the point of buying useless overpriced stuff. It's all about that flex.

Can't stop thinking about Blood Diamond though which I saw a couple of weeks back. It showed so much problematic shit related to diamonds; and especially these rare pink ones. That whole industry seems rotten to the core.

pechorin

Banned
Apr 13, 2020
personally i think the face tattoos are way dumber than this head piercing, at least you can take this off and it will probably heal...

as long as doesn't get infected, which tbh it looks like it has already this is not that crazy. I buy that it's 24M though, if it is he got straight robbed.

Einherjer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Germany
personally i think the face tattoos are way dumber than this head piercing, at least you can take this off and it will probably heal...

as long as doesn't get infected, which tbh it looks like it has already this is not that crazy. I buy that it's 24M though, if it is he got straight robbed.

I mean you can argue about face tattoos all you want but they are not actively harmful.
This here borders on self mutilation, a dermal piercing especially fresh like in this case and on the forehead just can't handle a weight like this so it was pretty much inevitable that it got infected.

Zok310

Oct 25, 2017
Hmmm, must be doing it to get attention for the diamond vendor.
Idk why anyone would fasten a chunk of diamond to their forehead.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
I mean, I think it's silly.

But Mr. Vert isn't the first person to get a weird piercing in a weird place.

Outside of making fun of him, I mind my business. I'm not in his tax bracket to care too much.

Parthenios

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
"How do I get in on this GameStop thing?"

"Says here you need diamond hands"

"A diamond head? Say no more"

Hidant

Oct 27, 2017
Saw this thread yesterday and I still can't get over that first page reply -you know which- SMH.

Onebadlion

Oct 27, 2017
I think if you have a lot of reach/influence you have a responsibility to use that for not stupid-ass decisions. Y'all didn't learn anything from Spider-Man

Hell no. The world would be so boring if it wasn't for people with more money than sense doing dumb things for our entertainment.

SABO.

Nov 6, 2017
so he cant get absolutely shitfaced anymore otherwise someone might yank it while he's inebriated

Oct 27, 2017
should've got a nice setting to outline the gem and really make it pop
but maybe he couldn't swing that upgrade, being newly forehead diamond poor

apocat

Oct 27, 2017
That one guy must be one of the most quoted I've seen in a thread in a long time. That's some quality trolling.

As for the diamond. Call me racist if you must, but that seems dumb as hell. It's going to be one expensively decorated festering head wound.

Oct 27, 2017
IMO idk if this should've been allowed. Like I get that he should be able to do what he wants with his body but I feel like this makes him a target and that he may have bigger issues internally. Idk, if I was his family I would've tried to stop him

Aiii

何これ
Oct 24, 2017
All I'm imagining is accidentally bumping your head on something bending over to pick something up or some shit.

That's gonna hurt like a motherfucker.