• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

SolVanderlyn

I love pineapple on pizza!
Oct 28, 2017
Earth, 21st Century
...why not just wear a crown or something... this is actually pretty gross. Not just in an excess way, but like physically gross. Gives me the heebie jeebies thinking about a rock in some guy's head

z e r t

Oct 27, 2017
tumblr_my27iifze51qzk4x1o1_1280.png

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wait what, Amanda Bynes is about to drop a rap track? 🥴

Aurc

Oct 28, 2017
I had to scroll up and check if there racist posts, and I wasn't sure if I saw any so I thought maybe they're referring to racist posts on twitter or stuff?
One of the worst posts I've seen on this site in awhile, and I think we've all seen some stinkers. It's now "racist" to criticize some idiot for putting a $24m gem in his head. LOL

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
worries about me getting jumped would go up about 900 fold. If true, thats dangerous, and a very easy pay day as long as you have a fence

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Isn't forehead just skin and skull? There isn't exactly a lot of soft tissue or "meat".Did they drill out part of his skull...?

Dennis8K

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Indiana Jones and The Kingdom of The Rapper Skull

The gem is the key to ancient alien mysteries.

Burly

Oct 25, 2017
It's that fear I have of dropping my glasses into the toilet magnified by ×100,000

buttzilla

Sep 9, 2020
Soo...it's a piercing instead of an 'implant'.

call me up when they countersink a groove in his skull to embed that diamond. That's some real shit.

Realmatic1

Oct 27, 2017
Good for him!

To all the commenters that aren't black: keep your racist ass thoughts to yourselves. He can do whatever he wants with that money.

what racist thoughts have been shared brah? My dude put a whole 24 million dollar diamond on his head, you don't think that's a head scratcher at all??

DarkLegion

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
At least he's staying on brand though; doing whatever he wants. His music is still 👏

Eventually he has to get annoyed by it and take it off though right? Like I can't imagine getting out the shower and wiping my facing and accidentally ripping that thing off

collige

Oct 31, 2017
Lil Steven Uziverse

I am a Crystal Gem (yEaH)
I'll always save the day! (yAa yAa)

source.gif
giphy.webp

I wonder if he can become a fusion

skullmuffins

Oct 25, 2017
Isn't forehead just skin and skull? There isn't exactly a lot of soft tissue or "meat".Did they drill out part of his skull...?
it sounds like it's basically just a forehead piercing (this exists, it goes just under the skin, and I think he had one before?) with a very extravagant choice of jewelry. "implanted" is some clickbait shit