• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
www.complex.com

Lil Uzi Vert Appears to Have Actually Gotten Diamond Worth Millions Embedded in Forehead

Lil Uzi Vert is seemingly very much a man of his word. Overnight, photos of Uzi appearing to rock a forehead diamond started making the rounds.

Lil Uzi Vert, who late last month had fans fully convinced he was planning to embed a flawless pink diamond into his forehead, appears to have (maybe) followed through.

The Eternal Atake world builder previously revealed in January that he had recently finished paying for a natural pink diamond from Elliot Eliantte.

"This one stone cost so much I've been paying for it since 2017," he said at the time. "That was the first time I saw a real natural pink diamond. A lot of M's in my face." Uzi also suggested the (almost) 11-carat piece was worth as much as $2 million per carat, which brings the total to an objectively whopping amount.

bastardly

Nov 8, 2017
someone gonna snatch that shit.
vision-infinity-stone.jpg

Goddo Hando

Oct 25, 2017
Chicago
if i had one of these, it would definitely start falling out day 2, and i'd be having to put it back in.
just what i need, another thing to keep track of

Rockets

Sep 12, 2018
User Banned (3 Days): Inflammatory Drive-by
Good for him!

To all the commenters that aren't black: keep your racist ass thoughts to yourselves. He can do whatever he wants with that money.

SirMossyBloke

Oct 26, 2017
That sounds fucking itchy and scabby. Its gonna get caught on his sweaters too Its just a terrible idea all round.

smurfx

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
some people out there will literately rip his head off for something that valuable.

MadLaughter

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
how do you embed something like that

like, physically. is the gem just glued to some kind of stud that's implanted in his forehead or what

Oct 25, 2017
I'm genuinely worried for his health/safety with that

That being said, I do think it looks kinda cool (Probably not $42 million though lol)

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
My man got that Garlean drip 😂 finna conjure a spear or a shield out that shit

Parthenios

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
It matches the jacket he's wearing now but what about future outfits? I wonder if it would have been possible to also install an LED under the diamond, to light it up or change it's color?