• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 1086

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Boise Area, Idaho
I don't see this having a hard time holding off Me!, Me! has no hype, no buzz. There was some hype last week then it came out and got lukewarm reception and is seemingly already being forgotten.

perfectchaos007

It's Happening
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
9th consecutive week now at #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 charts. Even if Lil Nas X never has another hit, he's set for life if he doesn't blow all his money on rich celeb toys.

Books

Alt account
Banned
Feb 4, 2019
Country music awards are shit, but if lil nas x doesn't win a ton of shit as well as performing

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
9th consecutive week now at #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 charts. Even if Lil Nas X never has another hit, he's set for life if he doesn't blow all his money on rich celeb toys.
How much money is there really to be made by topping the charts with just one single? Aren't most of those rankings based around Youtube views and Spotify streams? Both of which don't really pay much money.

Books

Alt account
Banned
Feb 4, 2019
Yo, I literally heard this song last Friday for the first time and it's burrowed it's way into my brain and won't let go. Really proud of this 20 yr old dude.

perfectchaos007

It's Happening
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
15 straight weeks at #1 now. He also released a meme-tastic remix video featuring the Area 51 facebook raid or whatever

...and it's the #1 trending video on youtube atm

AuthenticM

Son Altesse Sérénissime
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The only thing that would make this story better is if Keanu Reeves was somehow involved lol.

TaterTots

Oct 27, 2017
I've been listening to 90's country music lately and BRC always pops up so this thread caught my attention today and...this shit is so good. Can't stop listening to it.

Story behind it is nice as well. BRC dealing with something similar with the billboards decades ago. Pairing was cake.

Last edited: