• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
A gay black rapper just claiming country for himself is just
4fdba1c05adbe021531de75c9b4397e7.jpg

Not to mention another queer black rapper topping the charts with even bigger sales just a month ago.

1267313.jpg

kirbyfan407

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe I'm being dense, but reading that tweet and reading the lyrics to the song he mentions, I don't see anything that says what Lil Nas X is coming out as. From this thread, I understand that he was out before, so maybe confirming rumors/existing knowledge is all this is, but am I missing something else?

EDIT: Just to make where I'm coming from a bit clearer, heteronormativity sucks. I'm not trying to be blind to his queerness. I just see a lot of people in the thread specifically calling Lil Nas X gay, and I'm not sure if knowing that requires outside information or if I'm just missing it in the recent tweet.

Double Edit: I just saw that he tweeted later referring to himself as gay.

Last edited:

JDSN

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Knowing this makes the shitty coli crowd mad gives me life.

Last edited:

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Album really sucked, he's not particularly attractive and he ran a HEINOUS Nicki Minaj stan account. I have no reason to follow him and I will be returning to Kacey Musgraves for my regular dose of homosexual-friendly country.
You'll be mad at the NAS MUSGRVES X EP when it drops

Deleted member 3465

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Space
Great for him and I hope he still continues to thrive. I do believe people can change tremendously and it's great to see he's much more of a positive person these days.

Album really sucked, he's not particularly attractive and he ran a HEINOUS Nicki Minaj stan account. I have no reason to follow him and I will be returning to Kacey Musgraves for my regular dose of homosexual-friendly country.

He looks absolutely fine.

Deleted member 48897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 22, 2018
I didn't know for sure but this goes a long way to explaining why his shitposting game is so on point

Meows

Oct 28, 2017
Nas Maraj has come a long way from his stan years. Good for him and his success.

perfectchaos007

It's Happening
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
None of this affected his place on the charts. #1 again for the 13th consecutive week! Taylor Swifts song went from #2 to outside of the top 10. Lil Nas also has 2 of his songs from his new LP in the top 25