• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Wanted to bring attention to this one since it's a big deal

NBA Youngboy is the biggest "up and comer" if you can even call it that anymore lol and he's doing a track with Nas X, who has been getting tons of unnecessary hate in hip hop just for being who he is

Was happy and unexpected to see this collab in particular really

Real

Oct 28, 2017
The streaming numbers on this are going to be *insane* - both of those artists' pulls are some of the biggest in the industry right now. Holy cow.

famicorpse

Unshakable Resolve
Banned
Mar 15, 2019
Lil Boosie is gonna be mad at this one. I can't wait for this. I love Lil Nas X!!

Oct 26, 2017
Appalachia
His Twitter posts for this have been great lol

This got deleted lol đź‘€
FVl2x3aWYAAJ8aO.jpg

This one was posted to an obvious alt account @TrumpStan45 that got suspended real fast lmao, if anyone has a screen of the original Tweet lmk because it was hilarious
FVlSZ1kUUAA2N1I

Last edited:

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
Random aside, but can someone explain Homophobic Dog to me?

I don't know where this meme came from but I swear every time I see it on my timeline I crack the fuck up.

Oct 26, 2017
Appalachia

I don't know where this meme came from but I swear every time I see it on my timeline I crack the fuck up.
Looks like someone photoshopped this random image of a dog and it just blew up
d59.jpg

Can't say the dog doesn't look judgy af tbh
f33.jpg

EDIT: Yup to the below post, the owners are gay and find this hilarious
knowyourmeme.com

'Homophobic Dog' Whitney Chewston’s Owners Tell Us How Their Dog Became An LGBTQ+ Icon

We recently spoke with Ben Campbell and Logan Hickman, the owners of the “homophobic dog” Whitney Chewston, to learn how their dachshund became an icon in the LGBTQ+ community.

Last edited:

Daysean

Nov 15, 2017

I don't remember how it started, but all i know the owners are gay and her name is Whitney Chewston and she a baby with her own page

Login • Instagram

Welcome back to Instagram. Sign in to check out what your friends, family & interests have been capturing & sharing around the world.