• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Jakenbakin

Jun 17, 2018
Good response but...

Looking at the handle of the person who tweeted at him and I'm sad he even acknowledged such a gross fucking troll.

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
I just read that 50 Cent backpedaled after being called out by Chelsea Handler. Not sure if he did it seriously though. Kind of seems like it's all a big joke to him still.

BloodHound

Oct 27, 2017
YEAH!

Seriously, this is getting nuts as rappers are suddenly for a guy all because they might get taxed if Biden wins.
Money talks. They are cool with that extra 200K in their wallet after taxes every year if it only costs them a racist tweet. And actual policy? Pffff, they'll all be dead by the time the planet turns into a furnace and corona gonna be here regardless of whose in charge.

That's how rich people think.

Guts Of Thor

Oct 25, 2017
YEAH!

Seriously, this is getting nuts as rappers are suddenly for a guy all because they might get taxed if Biden wins.

I saw a tweet someone posted in PoliEra that said it was VERY interesting how none of these black male rappers were politically involved until a black woman was on the ticket. Definitely makes you think...

SmittyWerbenManJensen

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 27, 2017
Floater’s Cemetery
These "rappers" all suck and make awful, vapid music, so I don't know why their opinions matter, but at least Lil Jon has some sense of decency. It's crazy to me how anyone, especially a person of color, could support the GOP/Trump. Insanity, but that's just par for the course for 2020.

Deleted member 69501

User requested account closure
Banned
May 16, 2020
I'm going to say this everytime a thread like this pops up, we as a society need to stop caring about the opinion of celebrities and "famous" ppl

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
tenor.gif

Thank you, Lil Jon.

3bdelilah

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Rappers that rap about policies that affected them in their youths and how living in poverty guided them to this life of rap turn out to support the very candidates with policies that affected them. SHOCKING!

Glad to see that Lil Jon isn't that kind of guy, at least on the surface.

brotherbean

Oct 26, 2017
So rappers crawl out of the woodwork to try to convince us that Trump is ok, meanwhile the guy that actually spent some time around Trump refuses to endorse him. Got it.

Jims

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Honestly, pretty much anyone relatively close to The Celebrity Apprentice should have a firsthand view on how toxic Trump's decision making process is. Lil Jon absolutely crushed it on his season, was constantly full of good business ideas, and got screwed in the finale for no real reason.

Kinda surprised no one ever put together a compiliation of Trump's most questionable/stupid calls on that show.

PAFenix

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 21, 2019
Honestly, pretty much anyone relatively close to The Celebrity Apprentice should have a firsthand view on how toxic Trump's decision making process is. Lil Jon absolutely crushed it on his season, was constantly full of good business ideas, and got screwed in the finale for no real reason.

Kinda surprised no one ever put together a compiliation of Trump's most questionable/stupid calls on that show.

Didn't really watch the show, but I can think of a reason, depending on who Trump picked over him.