• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017
An image for the era. What a disgusting lack of leadership. He's scared and is an embarrassment to this country. We are lost forever if we don't kick his ass out.

Darth Pinche

Oct 27, 2017
ArxOB6M.gif

HockeyBird

Oct 27, 2017
Trump and Melania are actually having sex but the only way she would agree to it is if the lights were turned off.

vatstep

Oct 25, 2017
Trump wants you to think he's out of candy but it's obvious he's fully stocked at all times

Deleted member 4260

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm so fucking angry. Hate this piece of shit.

I hope his inevitable death is as painful and miserable as possible.

Zips

Oct 25, 2017
He's just pretending he's not home for when the big, bad Antifa™ Organization Inc. comes knocking to give him some civil rights brochures.

FreezePeach

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
He's not scared. But i do like to imagine Trump hiding behind the oval desk and telling everyone 'TURN THE LIGHTS OFF' in an attempt to hide.

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
Can confirm, we activated the local antifa cell in DC to cut out the power. Putin gofunded the whole thing.

Dullahan

Always bets on black
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Imagine if his heart actually gave out. I'd have to start making tacos and chili.

HockeyBird

Oct 27, 2017
bullet proof glass no?
Pretty sure you're not able to just shoot out any window at the WH. They're all heavily reinforced.

From my understanding, having chatted with people in the secret service, they really do take all precautions and don't make assumptions that everything will work as intended. So turning off the lights would be an added precaution. Plus even if your intent wasn't to shoot into the windows, you could still see people's movements both inside and outside the building more easily if the lights are on.