• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Gamer17

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Lol is it weird that I just realized it's not about chole and Max ? I hope it's as good as the first game .and not like the before the storm game .that was so average for me .

Overdoziz

Oct 26, 2017
It'll be hard for them to exceed or even match LiS1 and BtS. I gotta say going for a completely new cast is ballsy - hope it pays off.

Hadok

Feb 14, 2018
Great OP !

Hey don't forget that there is 9 min documentary about the game :

(only some little spoilers from the first episode inside,if you want to avoid one "important" scene, just don't watch the 1:58-2:11 part,just listen to the sound :D ),they explain what's the idea behind Life is Strange 2.

Also:

Episode 1 of Life is Strange 2 is titled 'Roads'
The 5-episode season will follow Sean and Daniel over the course of a year as they make their way from Seattle to Mexico.

Last edited:

Rikster

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Jun 24, 2018
California
It's going to be hard but I'm going to try and wait for all the episodes to come out and then play. Hope it's as good as the first season.

Reedirect

Oct 27, 2017
It's been a ride with this series for the last three and a half years, and it's so good to be back in the inevitable theory and predictions mayhem that will unfold after the first episode hits.

It will be nearly impossible to top the first game for me, but I've learned to never underestimate Dontnod. Bring it on.

this, TWD: TFS Episode 2 and my rainbow 6 weeklies. Fortnite season 6 on thursday, with weeklies. There goes my productivity for the whole week.

I have intentionally skipped all the trailers and content for this, i have to play the free game that came for this. the superhero one, in case there is some bonus content tied in with this.

Galava

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Is Episode 1 going to be free or is it all paid? (I don't remember if some episodic game did this though...)

xrnzaaas

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Are there any news about planned retail releases? I've missed out on them in the previous games and I very rarely double dip.

Bedameister

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
I'm so excited for this. I'm not sure if I'll be able to play Captain Spirit again today but I'll try.
Also looking foreward to the soundtrack, it'll be amazing I'm sure.

Jun 7, 2018
Germany
Great OT.

I'm still unsure if I should wait until all 5 episodes are released. I generally enjoy playing episodic games in a row. But I love the franchise and the hype is real.

Nov 2, 2017
Don't have the spare cash for the season pass so I'm going to wait a bit. Gonna avoid this thread due to potential spoilers

Life is strange is one f my favorites games this gen.

anemovision

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Aug 8, 2018
I'm already confused, it says SEPT 26 17:00 BST on the picture for the UK but then the tweet says 'unlock at midnight of the 26th across the @PlayStationEU"... so which is it?

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
Great OT, didn't realize it launches *tomorrow* tho :/

SE Toby

Square Enix - Community Manager
Verified
Nov 6, 2017
London
I'm already confused, it says SEPT 26 17:00 BST on the picture for the UK but then the tweet says 'unlock at midnight of the 26th across the @PlayStationEU"... so which is it?

SE Toby do you think you could clarify how that PlayStation unlock time works outside of NA?

The UK time of 17:00 BST (26th September) applies to the Xbox, Steam and North American Playstation platforms.

You can consider the map timings and the sentence below to be separate pieces of information about different platforms.

Type VII

Oct 31, 2017
Is episode 1 available to buy separately or do we have to buy the entire season at once? Not seeing the individual episode on the Xbox store or Steam.

shadowhaxor

EIC of Theouterhaven
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Claymont, Delaware
Before the Storm had 1440p/30fps and 1080p/60fps modes on Pro, hoping for the same here. I don't think super high resolutions make sense for this artstyle though, it all has a pretty soft look.
I'm playing on the X and I didn't see any options.

That said, I finished episode 1 and this is some powerful shit. I was not prepared for this at all. Wow. Fair warning, you may cry at certain points.

Last edited:

RionaaM

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Can't wait till this is out, this game is going to be incredible! I already asked to take Thursday off, so I'll be downloading and starting it as soon as it's out. Hope there's a preload on PC.

EDIT: wait, it's releasing TOMORROW?!?!? Holy shit, wish I had known this sooner. Guess I'll be playing it a day late.

Last edited:

Spleenpoker

Nov 11, 2017
Does anyone know if the episodes will release separately on Steam? There doesn't seem to be a way to preorder just episode 1? I assume it will be available on launch though.

Can't put down money for the whole season this month but would love to play the first episode on release. I have fond memories of discussing theories after each episode release of the original season. Damn that homeless lady outside the diner!!