• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Whom do you want to win the Democratic nomination?

• Joe Biden

Votes: 46 2.7%
  • Elizabeth Warren

Votes: 778 45.8%
  • Bernie Sanders

Votes: 676 39.8%
  • Kamala Harris

Votes: 62 3.6%
  • Pete Buttigieg

Votes: 52 3.1%
  • Cory Booker

Votes: 3 0.2%
  • Cookie Monster / Other

Votes: 83 4.9%

• Total voters

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
Simple as it sounds. I keep seeing Biden leading in "the polls," but I'm wondering what the numbers on this forum are and if they compare with what news sites are reporting.

Shoot your shot.

Ryuelli

Oct 26, 2017
Beto
Warren
Harris
Sanders
Cookie Monster
Booker
Buttigieg
Biden
Williams
Yang

In that order.

Last edited:

Sean

Oct 25, 2017
Longview
Warren's the obvious choice and Sanders would be alright for VP.

Biden is straight up trash and I will never vote for him.

Rest are whatever.

BarcaTheGreat

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Warren. Sanders good too but now I think Warren can stand up to Trump... whole DNA thing was a horrible mistake and from the debates I could tell she has changed... rarely brings up Trump and instead mostly policies.

KillLaCam

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Seoul
Elizabeth Warren or Bernie

maybe Yang but that's not gonna happen

No to Pete or Joe Biden

LProtagonist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Sanders, closely followed by Warren. Then there's a large gap and it's basically anyone but Biden. I guess Buttigieg or Beto would be somewhere around my next choices?

Oct 31, 2017
Elizabeth Warren. Then probably Kamala or Beto. Those two are tied for second for me. I will vote for whomever, but those are my preferred choices, with Warren being my clear favorite.

Red

Oct 26, 2017
Sanders, Warren, and Buttigieg are my top 3. Would be happy with any of them.

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Simple as it sounds. I keep seeing Biden leading in "the polls," but I'm wondering what the numbers on this forum are and if they compare with what news sites are reporting.

Shoot your shot.
The actual answer to who the frontrunner is:

It's "I dunno"

personal preference: Warren or Harris, Pete in a ginormously distant third from both and the the dinosaur men after him.

OP
OP
Rivenblade

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
Warren with Sanders as VP would be a damn hot ticket, but I feel the Dems have learned nothing and will still go for the lukewarm status quo. Most potential voters supporting the Biden candidacy are older voters, which is fine, but Uncle Joe isn't going to rile up the youth to come out in droves.

Deleted member 8561

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Warren is basically only pick at the moment.

Harris is somewhere close, but a bit behind Warren

Pete is in the middle of the pack

Sanders is "ew"

Biden is "rofl fuck no"

Everyone else I couldn't give a fuck about because baring an unforeseen event they have no shot anyways.

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
Of what I have seen so far, my order of preference is

Warren

Then whoever after that. Any of them can be fine with me so long they are able to deliver some of the change we desperately need, address health care, and replace Ginsburg with someone equally left.

RailWays

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Bernie and Warren are my top.
I'd rather not have to chose the others.

Feep

Lead Designer, Iridium Studios
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Warren by a lot, then Bernie by a lot, then others by a lot, then Biden.

Happy to vote for Biden, however, in the general, because I'd rather not fuck the Supreme Court and therefore the nation for the next thirty to forty years.

meowdi gras

Feb 24, 2018
In a more ideal America, Warren hands down. In the America we deserve, Sanders. I'm hoping I don't have to mark my ballot for any of the others.

Oct 25, 2017
As someone who has been called a Bernie hater on and off this site

Bernie >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Biden

Biden needs to goddamn go

Damaniel

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Portland, OR
Warren is my first choice. I don't like Bernie (or his personality cult) very much, but he'd be my second choice. In a perfect world, one would drop out near the end and pledge their delegates to the other - that would likely be enough to give the progressive the win.

fierygunrob

One Winged Slayer
Jan 16, 2018
Sanders, Warren is a not too distant second, then...? Sanders has been better on the issues longer, where Warren gets some side eye from me on foreign policy/military budget, but she's the only other candidate who seems serious about the things that we're frankly running out of time to deal with. Regardless of who wins, I'll vote for them, but I have serious concerns about most of the other candidates even trying to do anything to actually take on, say, climate change.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I honestly don't even know. I don't like any of the candidates that much. Whoever gets it I'll vote for but I feel little to no enthusiasm for any of them.