• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Strings

Oct 27, 2017

... No, I have no clue what he's saying either, but I'm pretty sure it was in response to Noel's annoying anti-mask shit, so good on that I guess.

Aprikurt

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 29, 2017
It's a shame such musical talent exists in such a penis of a human being

GokouD

Oct 30, 2017
As a teenager in 90's Britain, Oasis were the first band I was properly in to, so it's nice to see the old geezer has still got it. I do find it funny how Liam has mellowed a bit over the years while Noel the 'sensible' one has disappeared up his own arse.

Corncob

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
UK
I can't tell if this is a troll thread. That's such a terrible song and performance.

MrCibb

Dec 12, 2018
UK
Agreed, quality tune and a good performance. I have been enjoying Liam's solo stuff tbh, I do like his recent stuff.

Deleted member 290

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Liam's voice has recovered to such an amazing degree. Not a huge fan of the song, but great to hear him like this again.

And, as always, Noel's a cunt.

dennett316

Nov 2, 2017
Blackpool, UK
That was pretty good. The way he ducks down to the mic every time irrationally annoys me, I don't know why. I just want him to hold the damn thing in his hand or something instead of the 'hands in the pockets' pose.

weekev

Is this a test?
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah like this tune, bit of a departure from the usual Liam tunes which tend to be a lot more up tempo. Think its a nice wee lovesong. The sort of thing i would normally expect from his brother tbh.

DIE BART DIE

Oct 25, 2017
It's amazing how much Liam's voice has recovered. It'll never be prime Liam again naturally, but it was absolutely shocking a few years back.

Tedmilk

Avenger
Nov 13, 2017
I'm a Blur man myself, but I have to admit the song - and Liam's performance - were both better than I was expecting.