• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Snagret

Oct 25, 2017
I just turned 26 four days ago. 30 is so close...
CS7vZscUwAAIjz2.jpg

Happy Birthday!

Thequietone

Oct 26, 2017
Yay, love seeing familiar faces. Going to reintroduce myself but I want to thank everyone who made the new forum and everyone who helped me get here.
  • Your gender? Your sexual identity? (Preferred pronouns?) Probably gender fluid is the best description for me, and my preferred pronoun is he.
  • Your sexual orientation? Bi
  • Where Are You From? California
  • Where Do You Live? Bay Area, Alameda
  • How Old Are you? 32
  • Favorite Type of Music? I like all kinds of music. I feel that if they have talent it is enough for me to enjoy. Some of my favorite artists/bands include Michael Jackson, Genesis/Phil Collins, George Michael, David Bowie, Ozzie Osborne, and Imagine Dragons. Lots more but I don't want to list them all.
  • Profession or Career interest? Creative writer is my preferred profession but doesn't pay the bills currently.
  • Favorite video game(s)? Ocarina of Time, Link to the Past, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mario 64, Resident Evil 2 & 4, Xenoblade, Breath of the Wild, Kirby series, Doom series, Smash Bros. Just to name a few.
  • What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Reading novels and poetry, also writing them. Mostly write poetry but I have a few short stories. No novels yet.

Gaaraa

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know if it's been posted here already but it's the final official day to post your same sex marriage postal vote in Australia, so fellow Aussies please check with everyone you know to see if they have posted any yes votes (if they would have voted no, don't remind them :) )

Oct 26, 2017
I'm baaaack! ^_^
  • Your gender? Your sexual identity? (Preferred pronouns?) Male
  • Your sexual orientation? (I'm bi)
  • Where Are You From? Manitoba, Canada
  • Where Do You Live? Manitoba, Canada
  • How Old Are you? 31
  • Favorite Type of Music? Pretty much everything, but Ive recently enjoyed Jazz and smaller Canadian rock groups.
  • Profession or Career interest? Journalism, though presently looking for a job in that field.
  • Favorite video game(s)? Hearthstone, Chrono Trigger, Shadow of the Colossus
  • What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Reading (mostly early-mid 20th century, though I like most genres and time periods,) the news, watching hockey.

Salarians

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
I think this is true for all same gender romance options, because you get the same text if you romance Sebastian with a male character. It made me roll my eyes a bit, because it feels like everyone was effectively heterosexual until you came along and converted them with your crops.
FWIW I married Harvey and I can't recall him ever commenting on us both being guys. I kind of wish it had come up but not if it was done in a "I was straight until I met you" sorta way like that. I did enjoy his romance overall and it felt "natural", not like it was tacked on or anything.

Oct 25, 2017
Australia. Nintendo Land
Never posted ever in any of these threads.

But now I feel like, im comfortable and happy to do so. SO proud again of this new era.

• Your gender? Your sexual identity? Male
  • Your sexual orientation? Gay
  • Where Are You From? Australia
  • Where Do You Live? South Australia
  • How Old Are you? 33
  • Favorite Type of Music? Anything and everything
  • Favorite video game(s)? Nintendo Mainly so anything associated with them, I pretty much play, but lately I have been putting a lot of effort into minecraft and stardew valley.
Its really great to be here.

lunch

Oct 26, 2017
FWIW I married Harvey and I can't recall him ever commenting on us both being guys. I kind of wish it had come up but not if it was done in a "I was straight until I met you" sorta way like that. I did enjoy his romance overall and it felt "natural", not like it was tacked on or anything.
Oh, that's good. I'm exaggerating a bit, but it looks like there's also a female same sex romance with similar text. I only saw Alex and Sebastian and assumed that that note about them never being attracted to another guy was just the default across the board.

The Bear

Forest Animal
Oct 25, 2017
Yo, I'm playing Odyssey and it's so good. This year, for all it's worth, has been pretty amazing in terms of quality games. And still few more coming before the end (Xenoblade 2 hopefully!).

Hi!

I used to just lurk on the old threads, but I'll try to participate more on this thread. I'll start doing the icebreaker again so you can get to know me.

Your gender? Cis-Male
Your sexual orientation? Gay
Where Are You From? Acapulco, Guerrero, México
Where Do You Live? Still in Acapulco.
How Old Are you? 33 and a half
Favorite Type of Music? Alternative rock, 80's in general, Rock en español, a little bit of everything else.
Profession or Career interest? I work in the production and sales of ornamental plants in a family business, I'm an accountant and have a little interest in software and programming.
Favorite video game(s)? I play the forza series, love the halo games, like a lot of rhythm games, and bioware rpg's.
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Comics, movies, technology and relaxing.
What is everyone being for Halloween?
We don't do Halloween around here, there are a few parties but no one expected you to be in custom, although I believe that the culture is changing about that. Normally I just help my mother put an altar for dia de los muertos in a corner of the house to an uncle and my father and keep it lit for a couple of days.

I'll just be in my room and go as Adam from that genesis book and go to sleep.

You, me, Hillary Clinton, and Brhoom all have the same birthday. Happy birthday
Congratulations and happy birthday to you!

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
Hello everyone! I'm glad to see this thread has taken home here as while I wasn't very active in the old thread I did enjoy what time I spent here and the other members!

Since it's a new thread/forum might as well fill out the form again!

• Your gender? Female
  • Your sexual orientation? Bisexual
  • Where Are You From? USA
  • Where Do You Live? Massachusetts
  • How Old Are you? 26
  • Favorite Type of Music? Pop, Instrumental, anything with Piano or Violin really.
  • Profession or Career interest? Unemployed at the moment.
  • Favorite video game(s)? Tales Series, Harvest Moon/Rune Factory/Animal Crossing, Pokemon, Hotel Dusk Room 215/Last Window: Secret of Cape West.
  • What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Taking too many pictures of my Cat, Cooking (Only can make basic things though), Playing the occasional game.

Raxus

Oct 26, 2017
  • Your gender? Your sexual identity? (Preferred pronouns?) - Male
  • Your sexual orientation? - Bi
  • Where Are You From?- NY
  • Where Do You Live? -KY
  • How Old Are you? - 30 something
  • Favorite Type of Music? - All types...sorry one of those people
  • Profession or Career interest? - Nurse
  • Favorite video game(s)? - RE4, Super Mario 64, action games namely Bayonetta, Phoenix Wright, etc.
  • What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? - Cook, gym, trying new things, Movie buff, TV
Good to be back.

Deleted member 6223

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hi LGBTQera and all!
  • Your gender? Your sexual identity? (Preferred pronouns?)Trans woman, she/her/hers
  • Your sexual orientation? Bisexual
  • Where Are You From? N/A
  • Where Do You Live? USA
  • How Old Are you? In my mid 20s
  • Favorite Type of Music? Orchestral, pop, etc
  • Profession or Career interest? My career of interest? To be a nurse!
  • Favorite video game(s)? The Legend of Zelda series, Super Mario series, Uncharted, Super Smash Bros., Metal Gear Solid
  • What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Film <3!

Kae

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Hey fam! This is my first time in this part of the forum and I'm super happy that this exists.
  • I'm Agender and use they/them pronouns.
  • I'm a Canadian animator but a game dev, musician and tailor in my spare time.
  • My favourite games are earthbound, jet set radio, dark souls, bloodborne, monster hunter, chrono trigger, silent hill and resident evil.
  • My favourite music genres are shoegaze, math rock, post-metal, witch house, vaporwave, acid jazz, rap, and grunge core.
  • Generally just a huge fan of horror, but also quirkiness.
So excited to be here and much love to everyone <3

Last edited:

hurroocane

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
  • Your sexual orientation? Gay (also gray ace)
  • Where Are You From? Germany
  • Where Do You Live? Germany
  • How Old Are you? 31
  • Favorite Type of Music? mostly EDM, Trance, Pop... also "Brostep" and "Catstep" according to my Soptify account ‍♂️
  • Favorite video game(s)? currently Stardew Valley, Civlization 6, Minecraft, Overwatch, World of Warcraft
  • What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Drawing

• Where Are You From? US
  • Where Do You Live? Northeast US
  • How Old Are you? 25
  • Favorite Type of Music? Electronica, 80's Pop, Prog Rock
  • Profession or Career interest? I'm studying to become a software developer. Right now I'm working in retail.
  • Favorite video game(s)? I'm a huge RPG buff. Pokémon, Tales, SMT, Kiseki, you name it!
  • What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Programming, Blogging, Drawing, and watching Tokusatsu.

Oct 25, 2017
  • Where Are You From? US
  • Where Do You Live? Northeast US
  • How Old Are you? 25
  • Favorite Type of Music? Electronica, 80's Pop, Prog Rock
  • Profession or Career interest? I'm studying to become a software developer. Right now I'm working in retail.
  • Favorite video game(s)? I'm a huge RPG buff. Pokémon, Tales, SMT, Kiseki, you name it!
  • What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Programming, Blogging, Drawing, and watching Tokusatsu.

I see you're a Brawly fan, I always thought he was cute :p

Kurri

Oct 26, 2017
High low everyone, I am new

• Your gender? Your sexual identity? (Preferred pronouns?): Non-Binary | She/Her/They
  • Your sexual orientation?: Pansexual (though a heavy, heavy skew towards more feminine)
  • Where Are You From?: New York
  • Where Do You Live?: Florida
  • How Old Are you?: 21
  • Favorite Type of Music?: Hip-Hop/Rap | Electronic
  • Profession or Career interest?: Something art related
  • Favorite video game(s)?: Sonic | Halo | Overwatch | SSX | Forza | Smash Bros | FFXV | Fighting Games
  • What are your hobbies (other than gaming)?: I practice Art/Graphic Design and watch anime

Robin

Restless Insomniac
Oct 25, 2017
I'm getting really tired of the dating scene. I love the feeling of new infatuation but god, it can also be so draining sometimes, worrying about everything. I want to settle down but I just can't seem to find the guy or girl for me.

JCW

Oct 26, 2017
Alright, I might as well fill this out cause most of you are. Thank you all for the birthday wishes.
  • Your sexual orientation? Pan, leaning heavily towards feminine/androgynous
  • Where Are You From? Australia
  • Where Do You Live? Melbourne, Australia
  • How Old Are you? 26
  • Favorite Type of Music? Guitar/electronic-based but I will listen to almost every genre of music
  • Profession or Career interest? Web dev/programming
  • Favorite video game(s)? Crash Bandicoot 2, F-Zero GX, Earthbound, Dota 2, Souls series, Monster Hunter. I like almost every genre of video game
  • What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Reading, music, movies, walking/running

dude

Oct 25, 2017
Tel Aviv
Are there gay romance options in Divinity: Original Sin 2? Playing that now and I sort of want to romance Red Prince.

Salarians

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
Are there gay romance options in Divinity: Original Sin 2? Playing that now and I sort of want to romance Red Prince.
I haven't played it but I think every character that you can romance is bi. And you can choose to have any of the potential companions as your protagonist so you could play as Ifan and romance the Red Prince as him.

The dwarven pirate companion was written by a gay dude; I watched some of his romance on youtube and it was pretty sweet. Can't wait for this game to come to consoles.

Robin

Restless Insomniac
Oct 25, 2017
I haven't played it but I think every character that you can romance is bi. And you can choose to have any of the potential companions as your protagonist so you could play as Ifan and romance the Red Prince as him.

The dwarven pirate companion was written by a gay dude; I watched some of his romance on youtube and it was pretty sweet. Can't wait for this game to come to consoles.

You're in for a treat! It's great. I didn't really care one way or another for the romances but the game itself is stellar.

Grizzo

Oct 26, 2017
Paris
It's surprises and scares me how many people jumped the shark and gave their vote to parties that will only hurt them more than they will help them.

It was a really good time. If I get around to buying a Switch in the future maybe we can jump into other games.

Sadly nothing ever surprises me anymore since Trump got elected :(

Sure, let me know about the Switch thing, it would be a pleasure to play with you again someday!

shinespark

Oct 25, 2017
Hey all! I never had the courage to speak up about this back on GAF, or anywhere else really, but in the spirit of fresh starts I just wanted to quickly say that I'm very gay! And genderqueer, also. It seems like this is already a really supportive community, and I hope that I can be a small part of it.
  • Your gender? Your sexual identity? (Preferred pronouns?) - Female/non-binary, haven't figured everything out just yet. Any pronouns are good
  • Your sexual orientation? - Gay
  • Where Are You From? - California
  • How Old Are you? - 28
  • Favorite Type of Music? - Folk, funk, garage rock, hip-hop
  • Profession or Career interest? - Psychology
  • Favorite video game(s)? - Galatea, Final Fantasy 8, Yoshi's Island, Devil May Cry 3, Demon's Souls, Teppoman 2, Life is Strange, Rocket League, King's Field 4
  • What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? - Cooking/Baking, Music, Film, Photography, Hiking, Running

Last edited:

Deleted member 283

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hey everyone! I was mostly a lurker in the old threads! I'd like to change that, but old habits die hard and every time I say that, it usually doesn't end up actually panning out, so we'll see what happens~ Anyway, might as well fill this out while I'm here:
  • Your gender? Your sexual identity? (Preferred pronouns?)
    • Non-binary; male pronouns are fine (he/him/his)
  • Your sexual orientation?
    • Bisexual
  • Where Are You From?
    • Michigan
  • Where Do You Live?
    • Also Michigan
  • How Old Are you?
  • Favorite Type of Music?
    • Pop/Video game OSTs
  • Profession or Career interest?
    • TBA
  • Favorite video game(s)?
    • Xenoblade Chronicles, The World Ends With You, Kid Icarus: Uprising, Yoshi's Island, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Black 2/White 2, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Kirby Mass Attack, and so much other stuff~ :D
  • What are your hobbies (other than gaming)?
    • Reading, keeping up with the news and discussing politics, watching WAY too much Twitch, sleeping, trying to keep my cat from eating my cords/charging cables, etc.

h8bit

Oct 26, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
hello hello

been going through a big period of self discovery within the past year brought about by the end of a toxic relationship and finally treating my anxiety/depression. it's nice!
  • Your gender? Your sexual identity? Male / He / Him
  • Your sexual orientation? Questioning
  • Where Are You From? Western NY
  • Where Do You Live? Brooklyn
  • How Old Are you? 27
  • Favorite Type of Music? Emo/Indie/Chillhop
  • Profession or Career interest? Product Designer
  • Favorite video game(s)? Animal Crossing / Bloodborne / Stardew Valley / Downwell
  • What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Drawing / Coffee / Guitar / Biking / Snowboarding