• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Neonvisions

Oct 27, 2017
Marky-Mark. I'll never forget finding my Mom's People magazine when I was a kid and unfolding the poster with him in his Calvins. 🤤

WhySoDevious

Oct 31, 2017
Michael J Fox in Back to the Future.

Purple briefs. 🥰🥰🥰

back-to-the-future.jpg

scooby-doo-thats-my-fetish.gif

But two years later.. River Phoenix

4a789e9f5dfe7b06e18363c4fb07bad0.jpg

Last edited:

JohnnyJoestar

Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
Jesse McCartney

I know this site skews older but I can't be the only one who caught the gay from watching the disney channel.

Jonnykong

Oct 27, 2017
I do believe it was David Boreanaz when he was in Buffy, and I also remember being quite drawn towards Mark Wahlberg's Calvin Klein photo shoot.

Jonnykong

Oct 27, 2017
Earliest I can remember is Casper Van Dien and a few scenes in Starship Trooper (a certain shower one in particular 👀). I would have been 7 haha!

Deinitely this as well. I remember watching this film in the cinema at the age of 15 and during this scene thinking, oh fuck I'm gay

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Harrison Ford, Indy and Han Solo. When I was small I thought I wanted to be him, as I grew older I realized I wanted something else 😏
Lol I had the exact same experience except with Sailor Mars.

Speaking of Sailor Mars was my first for sure and maybe Cheetah from Thundercats >>

As far as actual humans I'd say either Xena or Simone Simons from the Band Epica

Link because era is being a butt

Still got a crush on all these ladies. Lol my current main celebrity crush for ladies (since I'm bi) is Gwendolyn Christie.

Alobel

Feb 25, 2020
Bearded Ewan McGregor in Attack of The Clones. Was certainly when I finally realised it, though there were plenty of others before and after.

Shirtless Billie Zane in The Phantom.

I did find both Frodo and Sam very cute together in LOTR. Ended up developing a celebrity crush on Elijah Wood that still lasts to this day.

Casper van Dien in Starship Troopers, as mentioned before, was certainly a big one. Maybe that's why it was my favourite movie back then, haha

Plus every shirtless guy in a film I saw in those days, probably. Oh well.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Funny enough I wanted to be pink ranger but not with her unlike my crush on Sailor Mars so I can't join the power rangers crew 🤣

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Some consideration has made me realize I had a crush on Poison Ivy form Batman: the Animated Series and Elisa Maza from Gargoyles lol

alvmew

Nov 12, 2017
Mmmmmmmmmm the Corbett brothers.

And then Titanium (and his allergy to shirts) the very next year? I didn't stand a chance.

Power Rangers has so many hot dudes. Probably why I'm still actively involved in the franchise/fandom 30 years later. Goddamn.

Same same same. And then Sentai to a small extent, Rider to a much greater extent, casting pretty boys to appeal to moms…. tokusatsu is incredible to her gays and I love it.

JiyuuTenshi

Oct 28, 2017
Jesse McCartney

I know this site skews older but I can't be the only one who caught the gay from watching the disney channel.
Not sure about him being the first, but he was definitely among the first, same as David Gallagher.

Might explain why Kingdom Hearts is one of my favorite videogame series, with them voicing Roxas and Riku respectively... xD

Also, Noah Hathaway as Atreyu from the first Neverending Story movie.

Dank Lotion

Oct 27, 2017

I was crushing SOOO hard on both of them as a kid. Also most of the original Power Rangers like everyone else. 😂

Loxley

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Ewan McGregor in Moulin Rouge.

I was 12 or 13 with my bi feelings just beginning to emerge, and it was the fist time I ever found the male lead in a movie to be way more attractive than the female lead.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Ewan McGregor in Moulin Rouge.

I was 12 or 13 with my bi feelings just beginning to emerge, and it was the fist time I ever found the male lead in a movie to be way more attractive than the female lead.
damn you making me remember how I was crushing on both Ewan and Nicole Kidman in Moulin. Kidman is so much more hot when she's a red head

MrBeanTroll

Oct 29, 2017
Best I can recall is David Tennant in Doctor Who. My memory is garbage so there were probably others from when I was younger.

gforguava

Oct 25, 2017
nowhere-1997-image.webp

James Duval was the first time I noticed "Hey, that guy is pretty" in a way where it meant something.

Probably in Independence Day(which had to have been where I first saw him), although I probably didn't recognize then, but definitively during The Doom Generation or Nowhere(whichever I watched first).

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
Oooh, if we're talking the first time I saw a guy who I thought was "pretty"...

02ovpbC.gif

Whew! 90s Lorenz Tate had a CHOKEHOLD on the Black girls and gays!

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
Yeah.

Not saying Chris Evans as Cap isn't hot...

...But Not Another Teen Movie!? Gotta remember that was our first introduction to him. Teen me was mesmerized.

MegaRockEXE

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
I really had to think about this, but it was probably the Sprouse twins. I didn't even watch their shows, but still. We're the same age anyway.

fromotogi

Banned
Apr 30, 2022
images

For characters specifically, him. First saw him on TV in 2008 when I was a wee elementary kid.

Edit:
Didn't realize it said celebrity.
I think Brad Pitt lol.

Last edited:
Nov 2, 2017
Birmingham, AL
I think the one that really made me start being more open about myself and really gets me hot and bothered was Adam Driver when I watched Girls. And then we went to be Kylo Ren and my favorite IP and my man crush joined forces.

Dec 30, 2020
crispin-glover_kmaer_9028.jpeg

Crispin Glover. Although technically if we're just talking about FIRST male crush then...

Daffy.gif

...the Daffy Gremlin from Gremlins 2.

Kenai

Oct 26, 2017
unknown.png

Sabin Figaro, absolutely. Didn't know it right away, but after several replays I'm pretty sure my horny teenage imagination came up with a similar depiction to this art in my head (which is clipped since the full thing is very nsfw).

I do not remember my first actual person gay crush, only my hetero one (Drew Barrymore), so I will post my fiance's lol (Hugh Jackman as Wolverine, nsfw)

wolverine-hugh-jackman.jpg

Red Liquorice

Oct 27, 2017
UK
I had a small picture cut out from a magazine of Jason Donovan sweaty and shirtless on stage, I was probably about 11 or 12, not that I had a particular crush on him, but this shirtless, sweaty pic was the trigger for me. The first crush I had was Scott Bakula in Quantum Leap I think, dreamy.

Zutter

Oct 19, 2018
Zac Efron I think? While simultaneously also having a crush on Vanessa Hudgens.

Ambient80

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
DEF had major gay awakening with Kano. i had trouble thinking of who from way back until you posted this. Yeah def think it was Kano from the Original movie.

Also just thought of Aries from Xena/Hercules. He def was one of my first crushes too. Still think Kano was first tho

19694a551c47de0673aba1220e99c7b3.jpg

Hahaha, yeah Kano definitely woke a lot of guys up! I remember being in the theater and when he stepped out of that hut or whatever I was like whaaaaaaaat???????? Such confusion 😂😂😂